4.6

Gu Yiling moved his fingers and sighed, "My full name is Ansius Wens, and my father is Jock Wens."

Luo's pupils widened in surprise.

The surname of Wens is the surname of the blood clan aristocrat next to Cain. Because the number of blood clans is small and the fertility rate is low, only the blood clan aristocrat Duke Jock Wens who disappeared more than ten years ago has this surname. After his disappearance, the Wens family owned a huge amount of property, which is now being managed by the Council of Elders, and many families are eyeing this property.

Gu Yiling continued: "At that time, the war between the blood race and the human race had not yet begun. My father fell in love with my mother, and my mother was a human being. They knew that this love would not be accepted by the two races, so they planned to elope. .

They fled to the far east of the world. My father's ability was to create space twice, and he could set all kinds of restrictions on space. It took my father several years to create the largest space in his life, The world inside the barrier is actually the space he created. Human beings have no superpowers, and my father is not worried about humans, so he only set a limit for the space that does not allow blood races to enter, which is probably the best thing he has done in his life. regret."

"The war between the blood race and the human race broke out, the human race was defeated, fled to the easternmost part of the world, entered the barrier, and broke my peaceful life with my parents. They killed my parents.

The priest may have pity on me, or he may see me Having half the blood of the blood clan may help them fight against the vampires in the future, so they left me as an infant, raised me, educated me, and made me a blood hunter.

They told me that my parents were taken by the blood clan. Killed, they thought I didn't know, but the blood race was actually conscious at a very young age, and I knew it."

Luo asked suspiciously, "Then why didn't you escape, and why did you still help mankind?"

Gu Yiling lowered his head, looking sad and helpless, "What if I escaped? In such a chaotic world, the world is huge, but there is no place for me, humans will not accept me, nor will blood races accept me. I thought about avenging my parents, but I couldn't do it by myself.

More importantly, I was alone since I was a child, and I needed a place to live. I felt that as long as I worked hard to help human beings, They will accept me one day so that I will not be alone. "

Gu Yiling suddenly felt pain from the bottom of his heart, and this pain belonged to Ansius. These words are the true thoughts of Ansius.

The withdrawn, introverted, and indifferent Ansius yearns most for someone who can care about him to accompany him, but unfortunately, until his death, this little wish could not be fulfilled.

Gu Yiling generally likes to complete tasks according to the original owner's personality, and try to avoid OOC, because he feels that this is a kind of respect for the original owner.

The thin young man sat on the bed and had long since regained his former calm, but the corners of his drooping eyes were filled with disappointment, and the corners of his raised mouth also had a bitter taste. This feeling seems to have substantial power, which makes Luo's heart sink.

"What if I would give you a place to live? Would you accept it?"

Gu Yiling was surprised and said, "If you don't want to lose my food, you don't have to do it. As long as you keep an eye on me, I shouldn't have the chance to kill myself again..."

Not wanting to hear the words that he didn't like to hear from this mouth again, Luo fiercely kissed Gu Yiling's lips, thinking to himself: such a person who doesn't understand style is both stubborn and indifferent, how did he fall in love with such a person What about people?

This is a gentle and lingering kiss, which seems to have some nostalgia, and there is also a domineering that cannot be resisted. Luo never felt that the taste of kissing was so wonderful, it was like the electric current running through his body made him shiver with excitement.

He couldn't help deepening the kiss, sticking out his tongue and nimbly sweeping in Gu Yiling's mouth, greedily getting his breath.

Gu Yiling widened his eyes in surprise at first, and then the familiar and wonderful taste from the tip of his tongue made him stick out his tongue in response. The full bloom illuminates the sky, and the most beautiful things in the world cannot describe this wonderful taste.

Having been with the villain in this world for so long, and without such a deep-rooted familiar feeling, Gu Yiling began to wonder if Luo was the person who accompanied him in the three worlds, and now, he was sure that Luo was that person .

He even guessed that in every world in the future, the villain is the same person, or the same string of data. Now he can't judge whether the villain is a person who broke into the virtual world like him, or a string of self-awareness. data.

233's evasion, Joshur's inexplicably proposed task, and his lost memory, like three fulcrums, propped up a huge net, which trapped layers of buried truth.

What has he been through? What was his lost memory about? Why are the villains in every world the same? Why are the villains chasing after him?

Gu Yiling is a person who likes to figure out everything, but this time, he can't help but find that, as 233 said, he must complete all the tasks before he can know the truth.

Fortunately, however, he seems to have an indissoluble bond with the villain. His task is to seduce the villain, and the villain will always follow him. He must have had a story with the villain, whether in reality or in the virtual world. . And although the villain can't keep his memory, but with the villain for three lifetimes, Gu Yiling knows that the villain must love him deep down in his heart.

Although this kind of cognition is a bit narcissistic, he is very sure and feels a little sweet, he thought, In this case, it is better to treat this mission as a love game. As for what happens after the mission is completed, we will talk about it later.

After thinking about these things, Gu Yiling felt extra relaxed, and even very motivated to complete the next task.

Luo let go of his lips, put his hands on the bed, imprisoned him in his arms, looked at him condescendingly, his low voice was very oppressive: "Tell me, how do you feel now?"

Gu Yiling's lips were red from the kiss, and the corners of his eyes seemed to be slightly red due to the torment. He lowered his head and did not speak. Such an expression appeared on an indifferent person's face, which was even more distressing.

Luo sighed, held him in his arms, and whispered in his ear: "Okay, I won't force you. But I will prove it to you with practical actions, and I will give you a place to rest so you can rest assured. stay by my side."

After a while of silence, he suddenly said, "I love you."

Gu Yiling was very close to him, and the rapid heartbeat came through the thin clothes. Luo's palms were sweating because of the tension. This was the first time in his life to confess, but it was a pity that Gu Yi Ling didn't give him any response.

Gu Yiling smiled lightly where he couldn't see it, and he just said, this man, even if he loses his memory, will not forget to love him.