4.10

"I gave up running for lord. It's okay, I didn't want to be that lord anyway."

Gu Yiling's nose was sour, and she almost burst into tears.

This is a virtual world, but for people in the virtual world, this is the real world. They have their own lives, their own pursuits, and their ideals. For Luo, he had been preparing for the lord campaign for so long and suddenly gave up , certainly still a little unwilling. And what moved Gu Yiling the most was that he gave up the lord campaign in order to regain the wealth of the Wens family, so that he could have a place in the blood clan.

This man really knows himself best. In other words, he knows what he needs most in every world and every identity.

In this world, as a withdrawn, sensitive, and insecure blood hunter Antheus, he can't stay by Luo's side forever as a forbidden animal, a pet. He needs an identity worthy of Luo, so that he can completely let go of his guard and accept Luo's feelings without any scruples. Evenly matched love is what he desires.

And these, Luo understands all, and has prepared everything for him, just waiting for him to jump into his trap willingly.

Gu Yiling hugged Luo, buried his head in his broad chest, and said in a muffled voice, "Thank you."

"You want to send me off with a thank you?"

"I know how to open the barrier that protects humanity."

Luo was stunned for a moment, then grinned, "Baby, are you planning to tell the whole story? Break with humanity and fight side by side with your husband?"

Gu Yiling raised his eyebrows, "I am now the Duke of Ans of the blood clan, I should go forward and retreat with the blood clan, and cannot have an affair with humans."

The two laughed together.

Three days later, the elders will send someone to hand over the Wens family's token to Gu Yiling. Ten days later, the lord election began, and Elder Hilton was elected the twenty-seventh lord of the blood clan. The entire vampire is talking about the new head of the Wens family and the new elder Hilton.

A month later, Hilton held a big celebration banquet and invited Luo with Gu Yiling to attend in a high-profile manner.

At night, Luo pulled Gu Yiling onto the carriage, ready to take him to the store to pick out a few dresses. More than a dozen blood servants followed the carriage, which can be said to be very powerful.

The passers-by knew that it was either rich or expensive at first sight, and they avoided it one after another.

Gu Yiling ate a candied fruit that Luo fed into his mouth, opened the curtain, and wanted to take a good look at this world where blood races and humans coexist. He is a little curious about the world. In the past few months, either in his cell or in Luo's castle, he has not had a chance to take a good look at the world.

The blood clan are all day and night, and even the human beings living in this world have changed their work and rest habits. The quaint streets full of medieval flavor, the shadow of the blood rose, the favorite of the blood clan, can be seen everywhere. Most of the human beings on the street are wearing collars and are dragged forward by the blood clan. They bow their heads, bend their waists, and look Pale and numb, as humble as a dog. Gu Yiling knew that this was a person who voluntarily became a pet.

Gu Yiling's eyes drifted to a ghost at the street entrance. The man was dressed very luxuriously. Maybe because of this, the woman with the collar also wore gold and silver. She raised her head and swept her eyes contemptuously. A human in ragged clothes without a collar walked by, like a stupid rooster. She was suddenly pulled hard with a rope by the vampire who was holding her, and dragged into the small alley next to her.

From Gu Yiling's point of view, you can clearly see that the ugly vampire ripped open her clothes and abused her while sucking blood. The woman's body was soon covered with bruises, but her face showed a smile, laughing. To be numb, face ashes.

Gu Yiling's originally happy mood gradually became low, and a sharp dull pain, pity, sadness, and disappointment mixed together, drowning his senses. He knew that this was the emotion of the original owner, Ansius.

It turns out that you have been hurt so much by human beings, do you still miss human beings in your heart?

Luo noticed that scene and also noticed Gu Yiling's mood.

This kind of thing, in the eyes of the blood clan, was normal, but now for some reason, Luo felt a little uneasy and guilty.

He pulled the curtains forcefully, hugging the silent Gu Yiling and comforting him silently.

After a long time, Gu Yiling suddenly asked: "If one day, I want to help human beings as much as possible without betraying the blood race, will you understand me?"

Luo stroked his hair, his voice was very close, but very firm, "No matter what you do, I will support you unconditionally."

Ten minutes later, they stopped in front of the capital's most high-end store. This store only tailors clothes for the nobles of the blood clan, and ordinary blood clans and humans are not eligible to enter this place at all.

The store manager is a feminine-looking male blood race. He first looked at Luo and Gu Yiling ambiguous, and then took Gu Yiling to try on the clothes that he had customized last time.

Gu Yiling walking out of the fitting room surprised Luo for several seconds.

The soft black short hair has grown a little because it has not been taken care of. It is obediently attached to the temples. The black and red eyes reflect the glaze-like light under the light, and the tear mole on the left eye adds a bit of melancholy. , is obviously too delicate and beautiful appearance, but it does not make people feel kitsch, but the whole body reveals a kind of clean and cold like water.

A well-cut white shirt makes his figure look well-proportioned and long, and the dark red embroidered gold-trimmed vest reveals a neatly folded shirt collar, buttoned to the top, not revealing a bit of spring, but revealing a kind of abstinence. of beauty. The hem of the shirt was neatly tucked into the brown trousers. The tight-fitting trousers outlined the raised hips and the muscular thighs. The trousers just went over the knees, and black leg rings were placed about five centimeters below the knees, like jade. The contrast between the white and the pure black exudes the ultimate beauty. The little black leather shoes are cute and playful, and they hold the decorative wooden crutches in their hands. The top is inlaid with mysterious emeralds. The slender hands holding the gems are like fine works of art, which complement each other with the gems.

Gu Yiling is now completely like a proud and reserved medieval aristocratic young master. He seems elegant and polite, but in fact he is alienated and indifferent. No one can enter his heart. Such an alienated person wants people to get close to him, understand him, and make a difference. Something to own him.

"Oh, my god. You are really beautiful." The store manager sighed exaggeratedly, clutching his chest.

"Vampires do not believe in God."

After Luo said this, he pulled Gu Yiling out of the store. He is a little regretful now, he doesn't want others to see Gu Yiling's good-looking appearance at all, but after a while, more people will see him like this. Luo cautiously ate vinegar in his heart, and was about to die of sourness.

The store manager pouted behind them, "Why are you walking so fast, afraid that I will eat your heart?"