4.12

Houston took a deep breath, suppressed the violence in his heart, and said, "Ansius, come back. As long as you leave the blood clan now and return to the human side, we will not blame you. You are still a member of the blood hunting army, we fight side by side."

Gu Yiling raised his eyebrows and sneered, with a disdainful expression on his face, "What? Didn't I make it clear to you last time? I have nothing to do with humans or the Blood Hunting Legion! I am now Duke Wens of the blood clan, so naturally I can't. Hang out with humans again."

"What?" Huston exclaimed, "You are the new Duke Wens from the blood clan?" He turned to look at Luo, who was holding Gu Yiling in a domineering posture, his face returned to sternness, and laughed: " Yo, I said why you don't want to go back to the Blood Hunting Legion. It turned out to be climbing a high branch? Elder Luo, how does Ansius taste? Does it satisfy you? I never knew, it turns out that vampires like half-humans Half-vampire bastard!"

"You're courting death!" Luo's eyes turned as red as wine, revealing a dangerous and strong killing intent. Gu Yiling is his anti-scale, anyone who dares to touch his anti-scale, he will definitely make him pay the price!

Luo stretched out his hand and waved, and the purple lightning quickly penetrated the air like an ancient purple dragon and slashed toward Houston, so fast that only a few sparks could be seen.

"Boss, be careful." Seeing that the leader Houston was attacked, the blood hunters in all directions screamed, put on fighting postures, and surrounded Luo and Gu Yiling.

Houston quickly turned over and jumped to split the attack. The tree trunk he was standing on was completely scorched, and black smoke was blowing. It can be seen how powerful this lightning is. If it hits people, it will definitely be able to split people. into charred meat.

The strength of the bloodline ability is positively related to the purity of the bloodline. The lower bloodline generally does not germinate the ability, and even if the ability does, the ability is very weak. Although Gu Yiling is a half-human, half-blood race, half of the blood in his body comes from the pure-blooded Duke Jock Wens, so the power level ranks in the middle among the blood races, and it also takes three or four excellent blood hunters to join forces. This is an insurmountable racial gap between blood and human beings.

Luo, as the blood clan with the purest bloodline and closest to the ancestor, is naturally the most powerful in the blood clan. None of the dozen or so blood hunters had ever fought against Luo, and they were a little nervous when they saw Luo using the destructive power of the electrical system.

Houston looked sullenly at Luo, who also looked bad, and waved his hand to order, "Go! Don't stay alive!"

In the sun-drenched jungle, an extraordinarily fierce fighting sounded, and the leaves fell off the ground. Three or four blood hunters were entangled around Gu Yiling, and most of the blood hunters were attacking Luo.

These are the familiar faces of Ansius in the Blood Hunting Corps. It can be said that they have assembled the best human blood hunters, representing the highest power of human beings, but they have no mercy at all, especially Ye Yuxin, whose beautiful face is because of Resentment, her facial features were about to go out of shape, and her sinister eyes made her look like a snake spitting out its core.

Although these people are very powerful, Gu Yiling is not worried. While he coped with Ye Yuxin and other blood hunters with ease, he took the time to sneak a peek at Luo's handsome figure who was fighting with Houston.

233 was originally enjoying the fight as leisurely as Gu Yiling, but suddenly saw Ye Yuxin reach out and take something out of his pocket, he immediately reminded: [Host, be careful! 】

Before Gu Yiling could recover from 233's cry, he saw Ye Yuxin grabbed a handful of white powder from his pocket and sprinkled it on his face. When he wanted to use his abilities to fight again, he found that his fingertips could no longer lift a little wind.

Ye Yuxin knew that the medicine she had developed was successful, and let out a 'giggle' laugh, "I didn't expect that this medicine is specially used to deal with you bloody vampires! There is no ability! What are you guys! Come on, Come on, I'm going to kill him!" The resentment of being insulted by Adud was all blamed on Gu Yiling, who was unwilling to save her, Ye Yuxin was now like a madman who lost his senses.

Gu Yiling resisted while retreating. Without his abilities, he was obviously powerless.

[233, hurry up, detoxify! 】

233 nimbly jumped from the sofa to the photon display, stretched out his black claws and quickly clicked a dozen times on the console, and blue flashed from his green cat pupils. The black cat has been seriously controlling the photon display screen. This scene should have been funny, but now neither he nor Gu Yiling have the heart to laugh.

Gu Yiling felt remorse and even wished to slap himself and make him get carried away? Tell him to look at Luo Fa's nympho and be careless? Okay now, poisoned, unable to use abilities, and without weapons, he is not an opponent of three or four well-equipped professional blood hunters at all!

Luo noticed the situation and retreated to his side. This time, all the firepower was concentrated on them. Luo had to deal with the joint attack of more than a dozen blood hunters, but also to protect him from being injured, and there was no one.

Start calmly and calmly.

Gu Yiling almost died of annoyance, [233, how is it? 】

233 stopped the movements in his hands, his face softened a little, [Fortunately, it can be solved in twenty minutes. 】

Gu Yiling also breathed a sigh of relief. If it was 20 minutes, he could still resist for a while, otherwise he would become a complete burden. Even if he used mental power and a dozen powerful blood hunters, he was not sure. Have full control.

[Why does Ye Yuxin have this kind of poison that goes against the sky? Was this mentioned in the original plot? Can such an important thing not be mentioned? 】

233 stretched out her paw and tapped the screen a few times, and when she saw the truth she found, the corners of her mouth couldn't help twitching. [She also found the secret passage in Adulyade's house, and then found a book that recorded the method of making this poison. 】

Gu Yiling's mind popped up two English words 'what fuck? ', Isn't this protagonist's halo too serious? Can she find such a heaven-defying book casually?

It was near noon, and the sun was shining brightly.

Gu Yiling glanced at the surrounding environment and found that they were far away from the place where the fight had just started, near a very deep cliff. He secretly used energy in his hands, feeling a breeze flowing through his fingertips, knowing that his abilities were about to recover.

Houston suddenly clapped his hands, and half of the dozen or so Blood Hunters suddenly stepped back, and the other half separated them. At a distance of more than ten meters from them, the retreating Blood Hunters stood on several adjacent trees, forming a formation. A line with a slight arc, the skilled movement is obviously already arranged.

Gu Yiling had a bad premonition in his heart again.

I saw that the blood hunters took out the bronze mirrors that were almost two people wide hidden in the leaves, pointed them at the poisonous sun, the smooth mirror reflected dazzling rays of light, and several beams of rays finally merged into a beam, pointing to where Luo was.