4.13

"Be careful!"

Gu Yiling immediately wanted to step forward to block the beam, but was blocked by two blood hunters. The speed of light far exceeded the speed of human beings. Luo's eyes.

These lights may have no effect on human beings, at most they feel hot, but the blood race is different. They have adapted to the sun, which does not mean that the sun is harmless to them. Such a strong light shines on the blood race, and the pain is no less than Throwing human beings into a furnace with a temperature of hundreds of degrees and burning them alive, not to mention, they aimed at the most vulnerable part of the body - the eyes!

"Ah!" Luo screamed, only to feel a fire burning in his eyes, almost melting his eyes.

Unable to open his eyes, Luo could only avoid the beam by feeling. Although the strong beam could no longer reach his eyes, but when it hit his body, it also made him feel the pain as if fire was burning on his skin.

With two loud bangs of 'bang', Gu Yiling recovered his powers, and the two sharp wind blades passed directly through the temples of the two blood hunters standing in front of him. This time, Gu Yiling showed no mercy at all. The two blood hunters fell to the ground, their heads were pierced, and the white brains flowed out.

Gu Yiling's face was gloomy and terrifying, and he quickly rushed in Luo's direction.

Houston pulled out the pistol pinned to his waist and fired a shot at Luo, who was struggling. The silver bullet passed through Luo's lower abdomen at a speed of several hundred meters per second.

"Don't!" Gu Yiling knelt down beside Luo, who was lying on the ground. Tears fell in disobedience. He tremblingly stretched out his hand to cover the wound on Luo's lower abdomen, and the blood that was flowing quickly turned red. his hand.

Gu Yiling has rarely been as powerless as he is now. It was his momentary negligence that led to the current situation, and the man who fell to the ground, injured, bleeding, and still smiling gently at him, was a follower. The villain who gave him four worlds and defended three worlds together! If something happened to him today, Gu Yiling would never forgive his mistakes.

"Antheus, let's capture it. You are alone, not our opponent." Houston raised his pistol and aimed it at him.

With tears in his eyes, Gu Yiling turned to look at him with a smile, "Dream!"

He hugged Luo, and with the help of the wind, he quickly jumped into the cliff a few meters behind him.

Houston's pupils shrank suddenly, and he ran to the cliff to look down. The cliff was bottomless, and the two of them had long since disappeared. Houston angrily threw the pistol to the ground. He wanted to lead them to the edge of the cliff, so that they would have nowhere to escape. Unexpectedly, Gu Yiling would choose to jump off!

The depth of the cliff is about seven or eight hundred meters. Gu Yiling held the seriously injured Luo and used the wind to buffer the speed of the fall, and finally fell to the bottom of the valley. Although he was exhausted, fortunately neither of them were injured again.

There was a big river at the bottom of the valley. Gu Yiling supported Luo against a big rock by the river, and used his mental power to heal his wounds, but the wound was only half healed, so he couldn't take it anymore. He has been using his abilities from a distance of a few hundred meters, and he is already exhausted. His mental power is limited. The damage of silver bullets is fatal to the blood race. The blood race has self-healing ability, and this ability is the only one The damage caused by silver utensils is ineffective, and it is no less difficult to heal the damage caused by silver bullets piercing the lower abdomen in a short period of time.

Gu Yiling punched the stone behind him, the gravel pierced his skin, and blood flowed down the stone, but he had no time to care.

233 saw the blood on the stone, and suddenly a flash of light flashed in his mind, and he reminded anxiously: [Host, hurry up! Give him your blood, vampire blood sucking is good for restoring stamina and self-healing wounds. 】

Gu Yiling opened her clothes, revealing her fair neck and shoulders, and said to Luo, who was breathing weakly: "Hurry up, suck my blood!"

Luo understood his intention, his eyes darkened, and he smiled: "Is this the first time you have asked me to suck your blood?"

"It's this time, you still have the heart to joke, hurry up!"

Luo knew that Gu Yiling really felt sorry for him, so he retracted his laughing expression and leaned obediently on Gu Yiling's shoulder, his fangs pierced his skin, the smell of blood filled his mouth, the delicious blood that clearly fascinated him, and now I don't know why With a bitter taste, so bitter that Luo just wanted to cry.

Gu Yiling hugged Luo and adjusted his posture to make it easier for him to suck blood.

"If I die, will you miss me?"

"What are you talking about?! The blood race will not die, you will be fine!"

"Yeah, how can I die? I haven't heard you say 'I love you' before."

Gu Yiling's eyes turned red, "I love you."

Luo was stunned for a moment, then smiled like a child who got candy, "Are you expecting me to die?"

After sucking blood, Luo finally regained some strength. Gu Yiling tore off his clothes, leaving the clean part, first took some water to wipe off the blood, and then bandaged the wound.

"What should we do now?"

Luo blew a whistle, and immediately a vampire bat stopped on his arm. He rubbed the bat's head, and said a few words in the bat's ear that Gu Yiling couldn't understand, and the bat flapped his wings excitedly. ,flew away.

"I can't control the vampire bat to take us away now, but there is no problem with controlling a vampire bat. It will tell our position to the elders, and the elders will send people to rescue us.. "

"How long will it take?"

Luo sighed, "At the speed of vampire bats, at least one day."

one day? According to Luo's current situation, let alone a day, waiting for several hours is dangerous for him.

Gu Yiling called 233, [Where is the capital of the blood clan? How far is it from here? 】

233 understood Gu Yiling's thoughts and said: [Go forward, the end of this canyon leads to the outskirts of the capital, those blood races can't find people from above, they will definitely come from there. You go forward and you should be able to meet them. 】

Gu Yiling explained the reason to Luo, and the two walked towards the front of the canyon together.

Luo was injured and had no strength. After walking for less than two hours, he had no strength to move forward. He almost leaned on Gu Yiling and was dragged forward with difficulty by him.

Ansius' body was not strong in the first place. Gu Yiling walked forward with Luo, who was a head taller than him. He felt as if he was carrying a mountain behind him, and his feet were suspended. Every time he stepped on the ground, he had to Exhausted all the strength of the whole body, so as not to fall down, the pain in the calf was so sore that it seemed that it was not his own.

233 sighed, [Host, I can't remember the last time you completed a mission so miserably. 】

Gu Yiling: [Shut up!]