4.15 (End)

The Blood Clan Senate——

Hilton: "This war can't end without victory! We have killed so many of our kind, we can't let them die in vain! As long as we persevere to the end, we will be able to wipe out the human army."

Winlier smiled sarcastically: "Lord Lord, do you know how much we spent for this war? Now the treasury is almost empty! Where does the money come from to satisfy your perverted desire for war and you That's an immortal fantasy!"

The main war faction and the main peace faction were quarreling with each other. The leader of the main war faction is Hilton, and the core of the main peace faction is Luo. At the beginning of the war, there was no vampire to support the peace talks, because no vampire thought that this battle would be so difficult, until the war reached a stalemate, and the internal vampires The emotions became more and more dissatisfied, and the resistance of ordinary humans in the blood clan territory became more and more fierce, so that Luo was able to propose the idea of ​​peace talks. Luo's dislike of human beings is well known in the blood clan. He proposed this idea, which is not only surprising, but also won the support of many blood clans, and Luo himself just wanted Gu Yiling to be happy, although he did not mention it.

The door of the Senate was opened, and the thirteen elders looked towards the door, Gu Yiling walked in with a smile on his face.

Hilton frowned: "Ansius, how did you get in? Don't you know that outsiders are not allowed to enter during the meeting? How do the guards outside do things?!"

Gu Yiling's expression remained unchanged, "The guards outside are not my opponents. I have something to tell you."

Before Hilton could speak, Luo winked slyly at Gu Yiling, and said, "Please speak."

Gu Yiling nodded, glanced at the elders with different expressions, and said, "I am willing to donate all the wealth of the Wensi family to support this war."

"What?" The elders shouted in surprise, and some even stood up in surprise, "Are you serious?"

It’s not that no one has thought of this method. The strength of the blood clan that can enter the elders’ association should not be underestimated. The major blood clan families have also tried their best in this war, but no family dared to say that they would donate all their family property to support this war. , because it meant the rapid decline of the family after the war.

The reason why the Wensi family's property was prolonged before it belonged to Gu Yiling was because his amount was too huge, even more than the Cain family and the Hilton family. If all these properties can be used for war, it can indeed greatly change the situation of war.

Gu Yiling nodded. In the last life, after the war broke out, the wealth of the Wens family, which was managed by the Council of Elders, was used for the war. In this life, he didn't care about these family properties, and losing them didn't mean anything to him. Influence, he still has a title, and Luo, these are enough for him to have a place in the blood clan.

Luo and Wenlier exchanged suspicious glances, and they didn't understand what Gu Yiling wanted to do. They always thought that Gu Yiling wanted to stop this war.

Hilton's eyes lit up, but he still restrained his excitement and said, "What about the conditions?"

"I hope that after the war, the Council of Elders can pass a "Human Protection Law" to ensure the safety of ordinary human beings and give them the right to live and basic respect."

"Impossible! You half-human bastard can't speak for mankind here!"

"Humans are evil and disgusting. If we didn't need to feed on their blood, we would have killed them all. They are food! What respect! Dream!"