5.4

"I'm going to take a bath first, so you can take a bath too, and remember to come back and serve me to sleep later." Gu Yiling let go of him, looked at Grete's dumbfounded expression, and smiled ambiguously.

Gretel was stunned and didn't notice the ambiguity in Gu Yiling's tone. He didn't know how he got back to the room, how he took a shower, and how he walked into the young master's room, but when he entered the room, he saw that Gu Yiling was only wearing a white shirt and a pair of underwear, bowed He sat up on the big bed with his legs up and looked at him with a smile.

The shiny blond was wet with water, but the light reflected by the water droplets made the blond even brighter. The delicate eyebrows are less hostile and more lazy after bathing. The clean and clear eyes are like the endless sea of ​​the Aegean Sea in Greece. The legend of the sea is that God accidentally knocked over the palette and left this in the world. beautiful colors.

Gretel just glanced at it and didn't dare to look any further. He silently walked to the bedside, picked up the towel and dried Gu Yiling's hair. It was obviously the same action as before, but it made Grete blush.

Gu Yiling leaned on him and quietly enjoyed this warm moment.

After Gretel wiped his hair, just as he was about to say "good night, young master", he was suddenly pulled onto the bed by Gu Yiling without any precaution, and his whole body was pressed on Gu Yiling. The two were about to have a skin-to-skin kiss with only a thin layer of fabric apart, and Gu Yiling could even clearly feel his nervous heartbeat and the heat spraying from his nose.

Gretel wanted to get up immediately after reacting, but was pulled back by Gu Yiling with his tie.

"Master..." Gretel said with difficulty, his heart almost jumping to his throat.

"Did you hear what I just said? I love you."

Gu Yiling stared at Gretel tightly, not allowing him to escape. Gu Yiling doesn't want to tangle whether Gretel likes the original owner or him. He believes that the villain's feelings for him, and Gretel's feelings for the original owner are just a small branch of the rules of the world. . Although I feel sorry for the original owner, if he does not live in the original owner's body, the original owner and Gretel will have a very miserable fate. Using the identity of the original owner to fulfill his wish and change their fate can be regarded as a blessing for them. explain it.

Gretel lowered his head, suppressed the bitterness in his heart, and said, "Master, I... I'm just a servant, my life belongs to the Willard family, I'm not worth it... I..." Zhang several times The second mouth, after all, do not know how to finish the sentence.

"I don't care. What I love is just you, not about your status."

Gu Yiling raised his head and kissed his mouth, sticking out his tongue to tease him, but this time Gretel seemed to be ready. Yiling, so he just froze there, like a bronze statue without emotion and temperature.

No matter how Gu Yiling teased, Gretel didn't react at all. Gu Yiling let go of him, the smile on his face was no longer, his face was frosty. What is this? Doesn't he like himself? Why does it seem like he is forcing him?

Gretel took a deep breath and continued: "Master, if... if you are just sad and lonely because of the loss of Miss Kelly, and you want to find a replacement, a vent, then I... Then I can , the other, I can't do it, I'm just a servant, I'm not worthy of you, when you go through this low time, you will realize... How stupid the choices you are making now, how stupid I am Oops, and I..." I'm really afraid of the pain of getting it and then losing it.

"Just look at me like this! Don't you like me? You do!"

Gu Yiling glared at him. Only now did he realize how uncomfortable it was that his thoughts were misunderstood. The most uncomfortable thing was that he denied himself completely without giving him a chance.

"I..." Gretel opened his mouth, but in the end he didn't say anything.

Gu Yiling kicked him out of bed and shouted, "Get out!"

Gretel fell to the floor, face hidden in the shadows, so Gu Yiling didn't see that his eyes were turning red. He sat on the ground for a while, then seemed to slowly find himself, stood up staggeringly, and left the room.

That's it, that's it.

The young master cannot be with him, he is just a lowly servant, his life belongs to the young master, what qualifications can he ask for more? If the young master is with himself, the love between master and servant, or the forbidden love between two men, he will definitely face gossip and threats from all sides. He deserves better people, he will have a better future, and he cannot be delayed by his own.

Gretel suddenly remembered a poem that the young master who was still a meat bun read to him after his first literature class. It was a memory from a long time ago, so long that he almost forgot.

"Just let me know that you are happy, even if there is no place for me in this happiness."

This sentence is probably his mood at the moment, right?

Gretel returned to his room, sat in the small corner, and shed tears silently in the dark.

In another room, Gu Yiling pulled the quilt over his head and cursed in his heart: This damn man! Say you love him? !

The next morning, Gretel stood at the dining table as usual, serving Gu Yiling's meal.

"Stay away from me! Don't touch me!" Gu Yiling said fiercely to Grete, who wanted to wipe his mouth with a tissue.

Grete shuddered, with an unbelievable expression on his face, he clenched his fists and retreated behind Gu Yiling. Although he was mentally prepared, the annoyed expression on the young master's face still broke his heart.

Gu Yiling regretted that what he said was too serious, but he was really angry, he didn't sleep well all night, and now he didn't know how to apologize, so he could only throw the bread in his hand back on the plate. vent anger.

The servants standing beside them did not dare to express their anger, for fear of touching the young master's bad head.

【What’s wrong with you? ] 233, who was drinking milk at his feet, raised his head and asked, obviously it was fine yesterday, how could it be like this after just one night?

【fine. 】

Gu Yiling replied angrily, then stood up and walked to the second floor, "I will go to the study, no one will follow me! Don't go in and disturb me! Do you understand?"

"Yes, young master." The servants replied.

Gretel clenched his fists and looked at his back as he went upstairs. He didn't know what he was thinking. His fingernails pierced deeply into his flesh, but he didn't respond as if he had lost the pain.