Chapter One: Not My High School...

Well, I was the same person but my alarm clock from high school went off. I'm talking about the old alarm clocks. Not a smart phone. I turned it off and looked around. My storage room was turned back into my old bedroom. I walked out to the kitchen. Everything looked the same. "Ready for the big day?" My mom asked.

"Mom. The big day was yesterday."

"Nice try, you're not getting out of school."

"School?"

"You know that thing you go back to?" She playfully hit my arm. What? I went back into my room. What the hell! My room looked like Twilight threw up on it. I still couldn't get over this time-warp nightmare. Well.... It wasn't such a bad thing because Kellan Lutz and Cam Gigandet were jaw-droppingly gorgeous on my wall. My flip phone beeped.

Anonymous: only 1 person knows what's going on. Nalina will explain everything.

What was going on?! I called her. "In class."

"What year is it?"

"2009."

"So that's why Cam Gigandet's on my wall?"

"Okay, good. You woke up. I got a call saying you went back in time-kind of. Welcome back.

"How old am I?" She laughed.

"That's the best part! I love this! I stayed eighteen. You, on the other hand are fifteen. This is your new life girly. Welcome back to High School."

"How do I get out?!"

"I don't know. That's up to you." She really was no help. "But fair warning. You're not just a Freshman, you're also the new kid." She explained. What! "No one knows you. Your BFFs? You only have me. Don't worry, Dalia agreed to be your friend." Dalia Pucker? Why? "It's a clean slate. Make it count."

I made my mom take me to school. No way in Hell was I taking the bus. I did not have time for Dalia or her posse, even if they had no clue who I was. My schedule and locker were the same. Well, almost. This year I had theater. In the past life, I had it a year later.

Locker number forty-two, right in between Stephan the Secret Stoner and... Oh God, Jake Marvyn. I forgot he went to this school Freshman year. I didn't care about him! After he rejected me... three times and made my Freshman Year hell... But I didn't care about re-starting with him. Stephan on the other hand I messed up with. He was a nice kid and bad things happened...

In the past years, Stephan and I always somehow became locker neighbors. Any other year, I'd make a joke about it, but this time he didn't know me. "You must be new." He greeted, with a smile. He was always friendly, until like I said, bad things happened.

"Yeah."

"Lots of new kids this year."

"A lot?" Besides the Catholic School kids the only new kids back then had been Jake. Then Miranda came over by us-or Jake, I should say. She wasn't even in my grade! She was below me! I didn't meet her until after I graduated. Even back in her awkward years she was gorgeous! God, I envied her. I met her through Paul, but he turned her and several others against me.

"Jake! I can't believe you and Crystal transferred here too!" Crystal's his cousin and another friend I used to have before Paul messed it up. The two of them hugged. Another thing to envy her for, guy-friends that show that they care... Paul used to care, but he was never the hugging type, not even when I was crying. Never date your best friend. It sounds like an excellent idea, but it's really the stupidest thing you could ever do. Thank God this was a do-over where he didn't exist!