5.10

"Let's go, let's go home. Grete, I want to eat lamb chops tonight, don't burn any more, let's cook a fish for Xiao Hei, and prepare some milk..."

Gretel looked at Gu Yiling, who was rarely so excited, and asked quietly, "Master, are you happy?"

Gu Yiling realized that something was wrong with Gretel, and asked with a frown, "What's wrong with you?" Could it be that he was too ooc recently, causing Gretel to suspect?

"Do you like Cyril?!"

Xu Shi's repressed emotions found an outlet at this moment, and Gretel shouted to him excitedly and aggrieved, completely losing his usual polite and restrained appearance.

Gu Yiling opened his mouth in surprise, "Why do you think so?"

Gretel suddenly bullied Gu Yiling and put his hands on the seat cushion of the carriage, imprisoning him in the middle of his broad arms. Gu Yiling was slightly distracted by the male hormones coming towards him, and he heard Grete gloomy. Crazy accusation, like an irrational beast.

"If you don't like him, why are you complimenting him in front of Diana? Why are you having such a good time with him at the slave auction house? Why are you keeping an eye on him and Kelly, why are you encouraging Diana to stop Siri Er and Kelly together?! What does Cyril's business have to do with you!"

Gretel's furious expression trembled for a moment. He reached out and gently stroked Gu Yiling's delicate and surprised face. After venting his anger, sadness gradually flooded his cheeks.

"Master... Master... First Kelly, then Cyril, Master, didn't you say you love me? Then why are you still so indifferent to me, why are you provoking others... Why..."

Gretel seemed to have completely fallen into a sad mood, his eyes gradually slackened, and his voice lowered.

Seeing Gretel like this, Gu Yiling, who was pressed on the seat, couldn't help laughing. Could it be that this forbearing and incomprehensible butler has been silently jealous? This is too funny.

Gu Yiling's mood brightened as never before because of Grete's silent rejection for the past few days, he hugged Grete's neck, who was still in a daze, gave a big kiss, and said with a smile, "You Are you jealous?"

Gretel seemed to be relieved by the touch on his lips, realizing that Gu Yiling had kissed him, his cheeks instantly turned red, like a ripe tomato in the field outside the city, it seemed that he did not take the initiative to adopt such an ambiguous posture. suppressed his master.

"Huh?" Gu Yiling raised his eyebrows with a wicked smile, and the upward ending sound was particularly seductive.

Gretel seemed to be frightened by his seductive appearance. He immediately got up like an electric shock, but he forgot that he was in the carriage. The small carriage could not hold an adult man to stand up. At the top, he groaned softly because of the pain, and reached out to touch the place where he was hit.

Gu Yiling just wanted to speak: "Greet..."

"Master... Master, I'll go outside and watch the carriage." After he stammered, Gretel walked out of the carriage as if he had fled, while scolding his own gaffe in his heart.

what happened to him? Is he crazy? How could he say such a thing to the young master! What will the young master think of him?

Gretel's heart was like a mess, and he didn't dare to think about it. He didn't dare to think about the mood of the young master now. He obviously just wanted to be the silent guardian of the young master. How could things become like this? How will he face the young master in the future?

233 looked at the back of him leaving, and said speechlessly: [Is he afraid not to be a fool? 】

What responded to him was that Gu Yiling fell on the seat, covered his face with the pillow, and let out a small muffled laugh.

This villain is really rare and innocent and cute.

On the way home, Gretel kept his head down, avoiding eye contact with Gu Yiling. Until he went to bed at night, Gu Yiling was unable to say a word to Gretel seriously, because as soon as he approached, Gretel avoided as if frightened, making Gu Yiling suspect that he was really so Terrible?

Late at night, Gu Yiling was lying on the soft big bed, staring at the ceiling in a daze.

Now that the plot of the world has been basically destroyed and revenge for the original owner and Gretel in the previous life, let's start thinking about how to attack Gretel in this life.

233 suddenly reminded at this moment: [Tomorrow is the villain's birthday. 】

Gu Yiling immediately bounced off the bed and sat up, surprised: [Birthday? ] He lowered his head and thought, and after a while, he showed an inevitable smile, as if he had already found a way, and then lay back on the bed and fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Gu Yiling got up. He sent Gretel out of the door first, then let the other servants leave the castle, and was not allowed to come back until today. Finally, he drove 233 back to the spiritual space. Finally, he slowly wrapped his apron and began to prepare for Grete's birthday.

When Gretel came back, he first smelled the aroma of the food. When he opened the door and walked into the restaurant, the first thing that caught his eye was not the fragrant meal on the table, but the person standing at the table, dressed in clothes. Gu Yiling in a lace maid outfit and white stockings, with cat ears on her head and a cat's tail growing out of it for some reason.

Gretel looked at him in disbelief, "Young... Master?"

Gu Yiling stretched out a slender finger to her rosy lips, shook her head, and said playfully: "Today I am not your master, you are my master." After speaking, he pulled away the main seat The chair, the voice is sweet and pleasant, "Master, welcome back, please dine."

Gu Yiling wanted to try this kind of maid PLAY for a long time, but unfortunately he is a single dog with the same age as his actual age in real life, commonly known as "maternal single", and he has no chance to try it at all. In the virtual world, he couldn't let go, but he wouldn't mind if he tried it with the villain who had lived with him in four worlds.

As a conservative medieval man, Gretel doesn't know why, he doesn't have any disgust with Gu Yiling's women's clothes, but finds it very attractive, but how dare he play such a deviant game with the young master, he is so scared that he speaks quickly Not clear.

" little Lord, this...this kind of game...not...inappropriate. "

Gu Yiling took a few steps forward and pulled him to the main seat to sit down. Gretel only saw a pair of fluffy cat ears, a wagging cat tail, and a pair of slender and attractive thighs dangling in front of him, waiting for him. When he realized it, he had already taken the main seat of the dining table. Gu Yiling had poured red wine for him and stared at him with a pair of bright eyes.

Gretel was so ashamed that his ears turned red in an instant. I don't know if it was because of shyness, or because he didn't realize that he was looking forward to it. He began to pick up the knife and fork and cut the steak in front of him. servant game.

"Master, happy birthday."