💙A day off💙 part 1

A/n: the art above is mine I'm sorry if it looks a little weird, my markers are drying out :(

No one's pov:
The daycare was closed due to one of the Glamrocks endo skeletons breaking, it was really badly damaged and would take a couple of days to fix. So, Sun and Moon decided to take advantage of this and have some time to themselves.

Sun's pov:
I wanted to spend some quality time with Moon and we both agreed on watching a movie together, I suggested a movie I heard of called Spirted Away (A/n: great movie btw.) And he said that he wanted to watch it for a while now. So we got comfortable on our bed, pulled out our laptop and started the movie. When the movie was almost done Moon yawned, I asked. "You're already tired? We haven't even got to play any of the games we were going to play!" "I know, I just get really tired for no reason I'll be fine Sunny." I didn't want him to fall asleep in the middle of a game! That's when I thought of something that might help wake him up. I grabbed one of our pillows and smacked him with it. Moon made a small squeak when I did that, a small squeak! That came out of him! It was so small and cute! I burst out laughing when I heard it. Moon made a growling sound and looked at me with a sour look on his face. "You want to play that game now, huh?" He hissed, grabbing the other pillow we had and smacked me hard in the face with it. "Ooooh~ a pillow fight now? You're on!" I then got off of the bed to have more room to run around, Moon did the same. We were running around like idiots until moon hit me so hard I fell on the ground, he then got on top of me and shoved the pillow in my face. I made a muffled sound and tried to get him off of me by hitting him with the pillow I had. Moon laughed at my struggling and said. "So, does this count as a win for me?" I growled and nodded my head. He took the pillow off of my face and giggled from my salty expression. "Yah, yah, let it out Moony." "Hehe, I'm sorry its just the look on your face, hehe, but what game do you want to play next?" I thought for a little bit. "Maybe a game of hide and seek." I said. "That sounds fun!"Moon then got off of me and offered his hands and I accepted it. He helped me up and we got out of our room and went to the play structures in the daycare because our room is tiny and has no where to hide. "Hey Moony do you want to be the hider this round?" I asked him. "Or do you want to be the seeker?" "I want to be the hider this first round." "Ok, I'm going to count to 100, go ahead and hide." I turn around and cover my eyes and start counting.

Moon's pov:
I immediately ran to one of the two play structures. As I'm roaming around in an aimlessly I ended up getting stuck in a narrow hole that when entered had a maze behind it. I started panicking and my fans turned on because I was overheating and made a loud WHRRRR like noise which would definitely blow my cover! That's when I heard Sun say. "99... and 100! Ready or not here I come!" Shit.

A/n: Clif hanger >:D! I'm sorry that this took me a while to get out but I swear I will have the next chapter out soon!