𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 | 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

𝗨𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 𝟭,𝟰𝟲𝟳

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 | 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

       Cassidy was awoken by the sound of running around in the hallway. It wasn't unusual for Cassidy to be awoken this way, as having four siblings can be quite rowdy. Cassidy was the middle child of five; his mother being a Two-Tailed Neko made her more fertile then average.

       Cassidy uncurled himself from his sleeping position of a ball to sit up against his head board. Just as Cassidy reaches for his phone, his oldest sister, Flash, knocks on his door before opening it.

       "It's 5:45 and it's Monday Cass. Ya gotta start getting ready for school. Lucy, Liam, and I are ready. It's just you and Moxie left, okay? I'm gonna go drop the younger two off and head to work. Oh and Ethan is passed out on the floor in front of the TV." Flash spoke quickly as she sent her younger brother a smile.

       Cassidy always felt bad that his twenty-year-old sister had to take care of all of them, work, and go to collage all day, everyday. She reminds him of Fiona Gallagher from Shameless, the family even joking about the similarities between the Gallagher family and their own.

      Blinking away the thoughts, Cassidy answered his sister, "Of course Dad's passed out. When isn't he?" Cassidy said as he face palmed and his sister snorted a laugh.

       "When he's drinking or eating. Now are you gonna be alright here alone? Moxie is almost done getting ready and then she's gonna be coming with me." Flash asked as her smile turned in a look of concern.

       "Yeah don't worry about me. I'm seventeen, I can handle myself." Cassidy spoke as he smile at his sister.

       Flash nodded as her concerned look turned into a small smile.

       "Alright then. I'm gonna head out now. I'll see you when I'm off work!" Flash spoke, her voice raising so she could be heard as she walked down the hall.

       Cassidy's gaze turned from the doorway to his phone sitting on the nightstand. He reached over grabbed ahold of the piece of tech, before tapping the power button and realizing that his phone hadn't charged. Cassidy sighed as hot pink colored electricity started dancing around his finger tips. He moved his pointer finger to the charging port and let the electricity go. After just a few second, Cassidy's phone lit up with the battery symbol showing '100%'.

       The electricity disappeared from his fingers as he tapped in his password. Going into his messages, Cassidy sent his usual text of 'Good Morning! ☀️😸' to his friends. Almost immediately afterwards, his friend Sin sent him a message back. Afterwards, he got up and walked towards his closet and pulled out a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans, black and green socks, undergarments, and his pink hoodie. After gathering his clothes, Cassidy walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

☽———☾

       Moxie opened up the car door to the back seat and leaned forward. Grabbing the seat belt, Moxie pulled the belt across her little sister, Lucy's, lap and clicked it into the buckle.