Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 8 🔞

Six years have passed.

Maru's POV

I still feel exhausted after ten hours of sleep. I want to sleep more. I turned to my right. It was Cloud sleeping with his arms crossed above his chest. That is his everyday sleeping style. On my left is Rain, whose arm is wrapped around my waist tightly. They are both my husbands.

In the country's law, only Cloud is acknowledged as my legal husband. However, Kirigun's law allowed me to have both of them in a contract. I am married to them both. We had to find a way. We found countries that accept poly marriage where it is legal and practiced but with conditions. Most of them are not into homosexual rights. We never mention the legalities because it will always be Rain's insecurity.

I made sure that everything was equal, and sometimes, it could be draining the shit out of me.

I tried to get up, but Rain won't let me. He keeps pulling me back to the bed. I need to prepare Cloud's stuff. He is currently the CEO of his jewelry line. It was his own built business inspired by his wife's obsession with beautiful pieces.

Rain, on the other hand, has private planes rental business. He also has private islands for rent. He gains a lot without even going there, except when the deal is big that he needs to meet up with the client by himself. He always brings me to every meeting.

Me? I am being paid to enjoy life. I have all the access to Cloud and Rain's bank accounts. Even how much I tried to spend huge sums of money, I never saw them decreasing. It just keeps multiplying. I think I am not doing well in spending.

"Do you have an appointment today?"
I asked Rain, who was half asleep.

"None. Sleep more." He replied.

"But Cloud has work today, babe. You hug your brother if you can't sleep." I chuckled. I need to get up.

"No, I want to hug my wife's tiny waist." Rain said.

"I still need to feed Sprinkle." I kissed Rain before getting up.

Sprinkle is our baby. Sadly, I don't have a condition like Riley. I can't conceive. It was never an issue for us, though. The two seem not affected by it. We are planning to do surrogacy.

Sprinkle is very cute. I built his own home since he is not allowed in the mansion because Riley and especially mommy Reese is scared of him. My baby is a Doberman Pinscher breed. He is shiny black. When my husbands and I planned to adopt a cute poodle, this little dog acted so cute in front of us and tried to cuddle with me. He did cute stuff to catch our attention. As what other says, you don't choose a pet to adopt, let the dog choose you to be his parents.
They said Sprinkle could be a guard dog, but I think he adopted my personality too. I never thought he would grow this big. Mommy Reese is so scared of Sprinkle that he only allows him to stay on the North side of the parameter. He is afraid of being eaten by Sprinkle. He has a small house for a human.

I need to attend to Cloud's needs for work first. I prepared his bath and his suit for later. He will be meeting his new in-house designer. When everything was done, I sat on his waist to wake him up. I pulled his hands on his chest and held each.

"Coming with me?" He asked with his eyes still closed.

"I'll stay here and make sure to spend a lot." I smiled.

"You do it." He grabbed my waist and pulled me for a hug.

"Get up now, babe. I need to feed Sprinkle after we eat breakfast." I kissed his cheek.

He got up and went straight to the shower room.

I squeezed Rain's crotch. "Get up too. You have no work. Let's walk Sprinkle to the park." He got up and kissed me.