6.2

Gu Yiling smiled when he heard Yuan Yuan's complaint. It seemed that before his death, Lei Aofeng had fallen in love with Yuan Yuan, but Yuan Yuan had no feelings for Lei Aofeng. It really makes people feel happy.

Gu Yiling touched Yuan Yuan's hair and said, "I still like you to call me by my name."

Yuan Yuan grinned, revealing two cute little tiger teeth, and said, "Okay, then I'll call you by your name in the future, so I don't care about that nosy Lei Aofeng. Lin Ran~"

After dinner, Gu Yiling read the information about the zombie virus researched by the original owner for a while, and then went to bed to rest.

The next day, he changed into a white coat and went to the laboratory on time to work.

As soon as he opened the door of the laboratory, in addition to the white walls, all kinds of expensive experimental equipment, and the busy research institute, what caught his eye was the villain, Chu Hanzhi, who was tied to a cold iron bed.

As stated in the information, he doesn't look very old, at most eighteen or nineteen years old. Although he is tall, his face is obviously childish. He has removed the corpse spots all over his body and restored his human appearance, but he also retains some zombie characteristics, a pair of clear pale yellow cat eyes, which should be abrupt on the face of humans, but on his face But it shows a kind of bewitching beauty. This kind of beauty has surpassed the racial difference between humans and zombies. People can't help but sigh at the magic of the creator, why he gives such a cruel creature such beautiful eyes as zombies.

At this time, three days have passed since Chu Hanzhi was arrested at Lei's base. He has already learned that he will be trapped in this small experiment and become a test subject, and the culprit is the man standing in front of him, so he At the first sight of Gu Yiling, she couldn't help but shivered, with fear and resentment in her eyes.

Gu Yiling smiled lightly, and didn't seem to see Chu Hanzhi's frightened expression. He clapped his hands, attracting the attention of the people in the laboratory, and said, "Everyone has been working hard recently, I'll show you all. Take three days off, everyone, go back and have a good rest, and you will be able to work better after you have rested."

"Really?" A researcher with thick dark circles under his eyes asked in surprise, in disbelief, "Doctor, do you really want to give us three days off?"

Everyone knows that working in Dr. Lin's laboratory is the hardest, because Dr. Lin is a research maniac. As long as he starts working, he has no time to rest. Even the researchers with them suffered. Closing eyes is a common thing, and it is not always possible to take a few days off in a month. It is not that everyone has complained, but Dr. Lin is deeply trusted by the people above, and everyone dares to be angry and dare not speak.

But now, Dr. Lin actually wants to give them three days off? It made them feel more unreal than when someone suddenly came in and told them that all the zombies were dead.

Facing the confusion of the researchers, Gu Yiling pushed the glasses on his nose and smiled: "Isn't it just a three-day vacation? You will be surprised! I want to understand, if you hurt your body because of blind research , delaying the progress of the experiment, isn't that the loss is greater? Just like I fainted because of a stomach problem, didn't the research time was wasted in vain? Therefore, the combination of work and rest is the most important. "

"Long live, Dr. Lin is the best!"

The researchers cheered excitedly, immediately took off their white coats, greeted Gu Yiling one by one, and left the laboratory impatiently. Soon only Gu Yiling and Chu Hanzhi were left in the laboratory.

The quiet air in the laboratory pressed Chu Hanzhi's nerves. He looked at the smiling Gu Yi Leng and felt as if he had seen an evil ghost who was killing his life. The pale coat seemed to be stained with bright red blood. It seems to have become the laboratory of Doctor Murder that only appears in horror movies. For him, the sum of his fears for the rest of the lab was no match for the huge fear of this gentle and polite looking man in front of him.

He stared blankly at Gu Yi Leng walking towards him step by step, the light of the laboratory reflected by the rimless glasses on the man's eyes, making him unable to see the man's eyes, only the man The raised corners of his mouth, because of this, Chu Hanzhi was even more frightened.

When Gu Yi Leng walked to the iron bed, he looked down at Chu Hanzhi, Chu Hanzhi could finally see the eyes hidden under the glass lens, those eyes were as clear as water, without a trace of malice, but Chu Hanzhi could see clearly. Zhi was already dazzled by fear, and he didn't see the distress and love in Gu Yilen's drooping eyes at all.
Chu Hanzhi watched Gu Yiling bend down stiffly, his head covering the energy-saving lamps on the ceiling, casting darkness. Gu Yiling raised his hand, Chu Hanzhi began to struggle violently, the iron bed made a creaking sound, firmly binding Chu Hanzhi's limbs, he stared blankly at the hand getting closer and closer to him, and finally despaired closed eyes.

The expected thing didn't come, maybe Chu Hanzhi himself didn't know what would happen, he was just afraid of making physical contact with Gu Yiling.

Those cool hands covered his cheeks, the soft touch inexplicably made Chu Hanzhi's body relax, his heart was still pounding, but the fear was slowly dissipating. How long has it been since he had been in intimate physical contact with humans? The feeling of this real human skin made him feel both unfamiliar and warm.

Gu Yiling's gentle voice sounded above his head.

"Don't be afraid, we have no ill will."

"We just want to use your power to find a way to study zombie vaccines, so that humans can be protected from zombie viruses. After all, there are very few zombies like you who can restore self-awareness. Most human beings are living dead after being lost. A life like this is worse for them than death."

"I'm sorry for the rudeness of human beings who took you back, but we really have no choice. I will definitely protect your safety, and when I develop a zombie vaccine, I will set you free. At that time, if You hate me and kill me, I have no complaints, this is what I owe you, I just hope you don't hurt other humans, they are innocent."

Chu Hanzhi slowly opened his eyes, Gu Yiling's smiling face against the light only had his eyes exposed in the light, full of laughter and sincerity. Chu Hanzhi didn't know if it was a human lie, but Chu Hanzhi clearly realized that even if it was a lie, he was involuntarily moved by him and chose to believe him.

How dangerous is this? He actually chose to believe in cunning and hypocritical humans! Or the culprit who imprisoned him in the laboratory and used him as an experiment!