6.3

Gu Yiling saw Chu Hanzhi's resistance and continued to laugh:

"I know, you don't want to believe me now. I also know that you don't want to stay in this small laboratory, be restricted from freedom, and live without dignity."

"I will apply to the higher-ups of the base for a separate room in the name of protecting the experimental subject, and you will stay there, so that you will feel more comfortable?"

Gu Yiling touched Chu Hanzhi's hair, Chu Hanzhi dodged when he saw Gu Yiling's gentle eyes.

"If you are willing to cooperate with my experiment, I will also untie you, and you can move freely in the room. As soon as the experiment is over, I will send you away."

Chu Hanzhi opened his mouth, "Then when can I leave this place? When can I set me free?" No, absolutely can't trust human beings.

Gu Yiling smiled, "According to the approval efficiency of the senior management of the base, it will take about two weeks. And the vaccine we are developing will be completed in about three months."

In the original plot, the original owner planned to develop a vaccine for two years, but in less than a year, Chu Hanzhi killed him and escaped from the human base. Since then, until humans have completely eliminated zombies, no one can develop it. Zombie vaccine.

A large number of people have been infected with the loss virus in the confrontation with the zombies, and because the zombies will also be upgraded, in the end, even many advanced ability users have not been able to avoid being attacked by the zombie virus. In the war between humans and zombies, although humans have won the final victory, after the war, the number of humans has also dropped by two-thirds. If there were zombie vaccines, humans would not have suffered heavy casualties.

Gu Yiling looked at the original owner's research data on zombie viruses, and with 233 calculations, he was confident that a zombie vaccine would be developed within three months, fulfilling the original owner's wish, and by the way, he could save mankind in the apocalypse.

Chu Hanzhi was so silent that he tilted his head, not knowing whether it was because of resistance or suspicion, or both.

Gu Yiling didn't care about his attitude either. To let a child who was so sad and desperate for human beings to let go of his guard, naturally he had to be more patient.

He walked to the sink, sanitized his hands, and started working according to the original owner's memory. He blended the various unknown liquids on the experimental bench in order, and then made specimens for observation under a microscope, or took out frozen zombie parts from the refrigerator, such as a zombie's eyeball and a few zombies Fingernails, used for anatomical research, and occasionally frowning, picking up a pen and jotting down something in a notebook.

I don't know if what Gu Yiling said just now had an effect, making Chu Hanzhi believe that he would not do anything to hurt himself, so he boldly began to observe Gu Yiling.

Without the fear filter, Chu Hanzhi found that Gu Yiling still looks pretty good.

The fluffy dark hair secretly grew to his shoulders due to lack of care, coupled with the excessively pale skin due to staying indoors all year round without sunlight, he looked as delicate and fragile as a fragile porcelain doll, Chu Hanzhi. He even felt that he could crush his slender neck with a little force. He has a pair of light brown eyes that are as indifferent as water, always faint, and can't see emotions. Even if he smiles, the smile does not reach the bottom of his eyes. He always seems to wear a gentle and polite mask, which makes people feel happy at first sight. When he reaches out his hand to get closer, he realizes that it is the warm sunshine that dissipates in the air in the afternoon of March, which cannot be touched.

Just when Chu Hanzhi stared at Gu Yiling's busy figure in a daze, Gu Yiling suddenly turned his head and fell into his gaze, holding a needle in his hand.

The needle glowing with silver light made Chu Hanzhi's heart tighten instinctively, his pupils contracted, his body stiffened, and his whole body revealed vigilance. He was no stranger to what Gu Yiling was going to do next. He had been drawn blood several times by researchers in the laboratory. The pain and humiliation of the needle sticking into the skin made him not want to try again at all.

"I need some of your blood for the experiment, okay?"

Chu Hanzhi couldn't help being stunned by the questioning words. This was the first time in three days that someone would ask for his opinion when blood was drawn from him. Are these humans so hypocritical? He was already trapped here, and he pretended to ask him whether he agreed or not. What if he disagreed? Wouldn't these people find a high-sounding reason to drain their value? nausea!

Chu Hanzhi couldn't help sneering, "If I said no, wouldn't you draw my blood?"

Gu Yiling heard the irony in his tone, put down the needle, and said calmly: "I can't guarantee that others are the same as me, but, with me, if you don't agree, I won't force you."

Chu Hanzhi was shocked, he did not expect that Gu Yiling would really give up blood drawing because of his disagreement. He looked at Gu Yiling's busy back with complicated eyes, and finally closed his eyes irritably. What's the matter? The culprit who caused himself to be caught as an experimental product is now showing his affection to himself everywhere. The most incredible thing is that he is still a little moved! ?

The two were silently silent, and the silence in the laboratory was a little embarrassing. Lin Ran is an experimental madman. It is not uncommon for him to work without speaking for several hours. The same is true of Gu Yiling living in his body.

Maybe it was to ease the atmosphere, or maybe it was because Gu Yiling said just now that he wanted to 'combine work and rest' and work hard now, Chu Hanzhi couldn't help frowning and asked, "You have given other people a holiday, but you are here. work here?"

Gu Yiling said lightly: "The work always has to be done by someone. I am a doctor and their team leader, so I should do more work."

Chu Hanzhi's dissatisfaction deepened, "You forgot that you passed out because of a stomach problem the day before yesterday?" At that time, Chu Hanzhi only felt relieved, but now he can't help but feel a little distressed when he thinks of the bleeding from the corner of his mouth.

Gu Yiling hooked her lips, "Are you caring about me?"

Chu Hanzhi turned his head in embarrassment as if he had been pierced, and his tone was very uncomfortable: "You think too much, I'm just afraid that you will get sick again and delay the research progress, and then I will find a reason to trap me here, if Everything you said was true."

Gu Yiling's heart is funny, the dead duck has a hard mouth, he obviously cares about himself but is unwilling to admit it.

Chu Hanzhi was disturbed by Gu Yiling's words, did he really care about Gu Yiling's body? Without him even noticing? Most importantly, what does Gu Yiling mean? Will he really let himself go? Or is it just a trap to appease your emotions?

Suddenly, the sound of 'gu~' from Chu Hanzhi's stomach interrupted Chu Hanzhi's thoughts and also broke the quiet air in the laboratory.