6.4

Gu Yiling laughed out loud, "Are you hungry? You haven't shown any signs of hunger in the past three days, and you haven't asked us for food. I thought the zombie emperor didn't need to eat."

Chu Hanzhi turned his head, because the physiological structure of a zombie is similar to that of a corpse, and the blood stopped flowing, so there was no blush on his face, but his expression was obviously embarrassed.

Gu Yiling walked to the other side of the iron bed and said with a smile: "What do you zombie emperors feed on? According to the information we have obtained, you seem to have stopped eating human flesh, but no one has seen you eating other things. You have regained your human form, you have a sense of self, and we know nothing about you."

Gu Yiling's pure eyes are full of thirst for knowledge, and she vividly portrays a scientist who is obsessed with research.

Chu Hanzhi suddenly began to tease him, "Since it is a zombie, of course it still eats human flesh."

Gu Yiling's eyes widened, "Really?"

A trace of indiscernible complexity flashed in Chu Hanzhi's eyes, and he said calmly, "Of course it's true, do I have to lie to you?"

What would you think? Do you think I'm disgusting? Do you have a look of disgust in your eyes? Do you think, after all, I'm just a filthy, disgusting monster that feeds on human flesh? heh, you? Aren't all human beings so hypocritical? He clearly hates it in his heart, so why pretend to be concerned on the surface?

Chu Hanzhi was both anxious and afraid. He was obviously ready to see Gu Yiling's expression of disgust, but he was afraid that Gu Yiling would be the same as other hypocritical humans. Could it be that after a while, he had already begun to believe in Gu Yiling?

Gu Yiling was silent for a while, the expression on his face was hesitant and tangled, and finally said helplessly: "But I can't provide you with human flesh now, otherwise, you can bear it, I will go out with the squad tomorrow and find some Bring back the corpse. Can you?"

Chu Hanzhi was startled again. He had imagined countless answers in his mind, but none of them were like this. His naivety made people feel funny, but his eyes and tone were inexplicably serious, as if he was really asking for his opinion.

Chu Hanzhi couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth, "Are you kidding me?"

Gu Yiling was puzzled, "I'm not joking, what are you joking? Aren't you hungry and need to eat human flesh?"

"That's the flesh and blood of your compatriots, don't you think zombies that eat human flesh are disgusting?" Chu Hanzhi grinned, revealing sharp fangs, his eyes turned scarlet, and the corpse stains slowly floated to his cheeks. The temperament of the whole person has changed greatly, and he is like a man-eating monster, and his voice has become extremely cold, "Maybe one day I will eat you too. Oh no, you will definitely eat you, you are the one who hurts. I stay here as an experiment for you damn humans, and as long as I have a chance to escape here one day, the first thing I will do is to smash your corpse into pieces and eat it raw."

"I know," Gu Yiling was not frightened by his appearance, his tone was calm and firm, "I have never felt disgusted by you. You need to eat human flesh, it's not your fault, it's just determined by the species , Just like humans want to eat pork and beef, if pigs and cattle can talk, they will also accuse humans of cruelty, but there is no way, every species needs to survive.”

"The struggle between humans and zombies is also because humans need to survive. You have restored your human appearance and have self-awareness, so I don't want to treat you as an ordinary zombie. I believe that in your heart, zombies are not yours. Human beings are the same kind. As long as you don't kill innocent people indiscriminately, don't eat the flesh of living people, but only eat the flesh of dead human beings, I will not feel disgusted by you. And my life, after my mission is completed, I will naturally I'll give it to you."

Chu Hanzhi stared at him dumbfounded for a long time before turning his head. The corpse spots on his face slowly faded, and he returned to his human appearance. He curled his lips and chuckled, "It really looks like it will be you, nothing at all. A scientist who understands the idealist will say something.”

At this moment, Chu Hanzhi chose to trust Gu Yiling and every word he said.

He believes that this human being is different, not only because of his innocence, ignorance, and kindness that is engrossed in scientific research, but also because he has an inexplicable sense of familiarity, which shatters his inherent fear of this person And the cognition of resentment made him unconsciously choose to believe him.

Chu Hanzhi thought to himself, he really did it himself, obviously he wanted to scare Gu Yiling, make him fear and dislike him, and cut off his thoughts on human beings, but he did not expect that he would fall into the hands of human beings again. .

"What's the matter with you?" Gu Yiling saw Chu Hanzhi's attitude change so quickly that he was a little puzzled when he saw Chu Hanzhi's attitude change from swearing at each other to turning his head and chuckling.

"It's okay," Chu Hanzhi turned his head again, squinting and smiling at him, "Bring me some crystal cores."

"Crystal nucleus? What do you want the nucleus for?"

"Fool, of course it's eating." Chu Hanzhi smiled brightly. "Otherwise do you think I'm really a cannibal? Hurry up, I'm starving to death."

"Oh okay, I know."

Gu Yiling trotted out of the laboratory, and the room was filled with Chu Hanzhi's inaudible happy laughter.

After a while, Gu Yiling came back with a bag of crystal cores.

The crystal nucleus is a kind of energy crystal formed in the brains of psychic and zombies in the end of the world. It will show different shapes and colors according to the different attributes and levels of psychic and zombies. Using zombie crystal cores to improve his own strength, Gu Yiling thought to himself, the same is true for zombie emperors eating crystal cores.

Holding a bag of crystal cores, he stood beside the iron bed with a tangled look on his face.

Chu Hanzhi could see what Gu Yiling was thinking. He could have let Gu Yiling release the bondage in his hands. He believed that Gu Yiling would do the same even though he hesitated, but for some reason, he started teasing again. his mind.

"feed me."

Gu Yiling's eyes widened, surprise flashed in her clear eyes.

Chu Hanzhi tried his best to keep his tone natural and calm, "If you don't feed me, how will I eat it? Are you trying to untie my hand? If someone sees it, it doesn't seem very good."

After hearing this, Gu Yiling opened the bag obediently, grabbed a red crystal nucleus and handed it to Chu Hanzhi's mouth, Chu Hanzhi bit the crystal nucleus, and did not forget to stick out his tongue "accidentally" in the palm of his hand. licked it.

The cold and smooth touch made Gu Yiling's whole body stiff. He calmly retracted his hand and watched Chu Hanzhi chew the crystal core like a candy. Wouldn't it be nice if someone saw you licking my hand while you were eating the crystal core? !