6.5

After the weird feeding, Gu Yiling looked at the empty bag and suddenly felt a little distressed.

This is all the crystal cores of the original owner, and there are still several precious crystal cores of third-level, fourth-level, and even fifth-level zombies, all of which have been eaten up. The original owner's ability is not a combat system, and it is not suitable for hunting zombies. Most of the crystal cores are allocated by the base. According to this, it is not enough for Chu Hanzhi!

Chu Hanzhi, who was full of food and drink, seemed to realize that he had eaten too much, and said a little embarrassedly: "Actually, I don't usually eat so much. The zombie emperor is not like a human being. It is enough to eat once a few days."

Gu Yiling: "...Oh." It's enough to eat once in a few days. How could he get so many crystal cores to feed him!

Chu Hanzhi thought that Gu Yiling was feeling sorry for his crystal nucleus. He also knew how precious the crystal nucleus was to human beings in this era, so he said, "I can draw blood for you."

Gu Yiling widened his eyes again and smiled happily: "Really?"

"Of course it's true, it's just a reward for eating your crystal core." Seeing Gu Yiling smiling so happily, Chu Hanzhi suddenly felt that it wouldn't matter to draw some blood for him.

Gu Yiling picked up the needle and said, "Don't worry, I will be very light and not very painful." He carefully applied alcohol, then inserted the needle into the blood vessel of his arm accurately, and drew out a semi-liquid half-fluid. The solid black substance, which is the blood of zombies, exists in a state different from human blood because it stops flowing.

After the blood was drawn, Gu Yiling returned the adhesive tape he put on him, and after confirming that there was nothing wrong with Chu Hanzhi, he took the blood sample to the laboratory to start the experiment.

Chu Hanzhi couldn't help laughing when he saw his cautious look. Didn't he know that zombies don't feel pain? And the blood of zombies won't flow, so what's the use of sticking tape on the wound? But seeing Gu Yiling caring so much about him, Chu Hanzhi didn't plan to remind him.

The clock hanging on the wall turns silently,  it was long past six o'clock in the evening.

Chu Hanzhi looked at Gu Yiling who didn't finish his work at all, and realized that this person might have forgotten to eat dinner again. Just as he was about to remind him, the door of the laboratory was opened from the outside.

Yuan Yuan walked into the laboratory, quickly passed beside Chu Hanzhi, pulled Gu Yiling's arm to stop his experiment, and complained dissatisfiedly: "Lin Ran! What time is it? Why don't you go? Dinner? If today's mission hadn't gone well and I'd returned to the base early, you'd definitely not go to dinner again!"

Chu Hanzhi looked at Yuan Yuan pulling Gu Yiling's arm, and felt particularly dazzling.

Gu Yiling smiled helplessly: "Didn't you also have dinner?"

"That's because I have a mission today! Hurry up and pack up and come to dinner with us! I'm dying of starvation too!"

Gu Yiling looked at Yuan Yuan's bulging round face, which was similar to Chu Hanzhi's childish face.

"Yes, we." Lei Aofeng stood beside Yuan Yuan at some point. Although he had a hearty smile on his face, Gu Yiling felt that this tall man was exuding sourness from all over his body." Hello, Dr. Lin. Do you mind if Yuan Yuan and I have dinner with you? I have something important to discuss with you."

"Of course I don't mind, then let's go."

The three walked out of the laboratory together. Yuan Yuan and Lei Aofeng never looked at Chu Han, only Gu Yiling secretly glanced at Chu Han before leaving, and blinked slyly.

After the three of them closed the door and walked out, Chu Hanzhi suddenly raised his hand slightly and smashed it on the iron bed, which vibrated and made a painful sound. Chu Hanzhi let out a low growl and closed his eyes irritably.

For some reason, he didn't want Gu Yiling to leave at all, especially with humans.

Lei Aofeng took him and Yuan Yuan to a floor-to-ceiling restaurant on the top floor of the base. The restaurant had a red carpet and a classical symphony. The waiters were all well-trained. Just like before the end of the world, it was hard to imagine that in this place. In the 1990s, there were still people who were willing to spend money and manpower to satisfy their appetites, which shows the strength of Lei's base.

Yuan Yuan was obviously also coming here for the first time, and opened his mouth in surprise. Gu Yiling also showed a surprised expression at the right time, thinking that he is indeed the male protagonist of this world, and he has to be so ostentatious to eat a meal.

Lei Aofeng did have something to tell him when he invited him to dinner. First, he informed him that a researcher from the 001 laboratory was assigned to his 003 laboratory. The 003 laboratory has obtained such important research materials as the Zombie King. Other laboratories are naturally jealous and want to take a share of the pie. On the surface, they are allocating researchers, but in fact they want to install spies, hoping to get useful research materials.

Gu Yiling nodded to indicate that he knew, and then asked, "What about the second thing?" He was not worried that researchers in other laboratories would be disadvantaged to him, the most important information was in his mind.

"What about the second thing..." Lei Aofeng was a little hesitant, "that is, we found an ammunition depot in the nearby F city, there are a lot of weapons in it, if we get these weapons, it can greatly enhance the strength of our base. My father I don't want to let the weapon fall into the hands of others, so I want my team to complete this mission. However, there are a large number of zombies around, and there is even information that I have seen a zombie king around. My team currently has the number of healers. Not enough, I hope to get your help to complete this task with us."

Before Gu Yiling could speak, Yuan Yuan took the lead and objected angrily: "No, I don't agree! You didn't mention this when I asked Lin Ran before, Lin Ran is not an offensive ability. Also, there is no experience in going out on missions, what should I do if something goes wrong?"

"Yuanyuan, don't be angry yet, I can't do anything about it, right?" Lei Aofeng had a headache. If his father hadn't forced him, he really didn't want to risk offending his future daughter-in-law to discuss this with his daughter-in-law's best friend. "Dr. Lin, don't worry, we will definitely protect your safety! My team is only Yuan Yuan and another power user, and I really need your help."

"I promise you."

Lei Aofeng looked at him in surprise, as if he didn't expect him to agree so easily.

Yuan Yuan frowned and said, "Lin Ran!"

Gu Yiling smiled at Yuan Yuan, signaling her to be at ease, and then said, "But I have one condition."

Lei Aofeng immediately said, "You say it."

"I need a separate room to store the Zombie King. He is very important research materials. I'm afraid that putting him in the laboratory where people come and go will hurt him and delay the research progress." Gu Yiling is biased He tilted his head and added: "And I'm also worried that people in other laboratories will get experimental samples from him. Although I asked the upper management for instructions, they should agree, but I don't know how long it will take, so I think Please help me."

Lei Aofeng smiled and said, "Yo, I didn't expect that Dr. Lin, who is so engrossed in scientific research, would also go through the back door. Don't worry, leave it to me."

During the next dinner time, Yuan Yuan was unhappy with Lei Aofeng because of Gu Yiling's assignment. Lei Aofeng coaxed helplessly for a long time, and Yuan Yuan's face softened, but he was still worried about Gu Yiling's safety. .

Gu Yiling and 233 said, what are you going to eat for dinner? The dog food is full!

The next day, Yuan Yuan learned that Gu Yiling had given the people in his laboratory three days off, so he took Gu Yiling to the training room for training on out-of-home missions. Although the training in the training room was a small case for Gu Yiling, Gu Yiling patiently played with Yuan Yuan for two days, so it would be two days before he returned to the laboratory again.