6.7

The next day, Gu Yiling took the storage room card from Lei Aofeng and couldn't wait to send Chu Hanzhi there. He didn't want the same thing to happen yesterday.

The storage room for experimental equipment is not far from the laboratory, where precious and dangerous experimental equipment and experimental samples are stored, but the location is very remote, and almost no one will come here. In some storage rooms, there are also living zombies with anesthesia, but they are all ordinary low-level zombies. The walls and doors of the storage room are made of special materials in the last days, which are very strong.

Gu Yiling pushed the iron bed into the storage room. The room was large, empty, and quite clean. It seemed that Lei Aofeng had sent someone to clean it up.

"Can I release the bondage on you?" Gu Yiling asked with wide eyes.

When Chu Hanzhi came to this unoccupied room, he felt a lot more relaxed. Hearing Gu Yiling's words, he couldn't help laughing and said, "Shouldn't this be up to you to decide? Why are you asking me?"

Gu Yiling frowned and said tangled: "Then you promise me first, you can't leave here until I have developed a zombie vaccine."

"Don't you believe me?" Chu Hanzhi pouted in dissatisfaction, lowered his eyes in disappointment, and looked aggrieved on the verge of crying. With that childish and young face, it was really heart-warming. I can't bear it.

Gu Yiling said anxiously: "I...I didn't mean it that way, don't be sad, I'll untie it for you right away."

Chu Hanzhi looked at Gu Yiling's pure eyes that didn't understand the world, and thought to himself: He is obviously so much older than himself, but he is a simple child. How can such a person survive the intrigue of mankind in a troubled world?

Unchained Chu Hanzhi jumped off the iron bed, moved his hands and feet, and then hooked his fingers to Gu Yiling, who was obviously a little uneasy, and said, "Come here."

Gu Yiling walked over obediently, and when he just arrived next to him, he was hugged by Chu Hanzhi, the man's youthful and clean breath lingered on the tip of his nose, unfamiliar and familiar, making him a little dizzy. He closed his eyes consciously, and was held in his arms by him.

Chu Hanzhi felt that he was crazy. He had been thinking since yesterday that the first thing he had to do after he was released from his imprisonment was to hug this person tightly. It seemed that only in this way could he fill his restless and empty heart. , to feel the long-lost warmth belonging to human beings.

The man in his arms was so thin that Chu Hanzhi even felt that he could be fully embraced with one hand. He was still wearing a white lab coat, and he had the faint smell of disinfectant that people who stay in the laboratory all year round had. Chu Hanzhi hated this smell at first, but now it smells good. The top of this person's head only reached his shoulders, and he was hugged in his arms stupidly. He seemed to be stunned. Chu Hanzhi showed a gentle smile that he didn't even notice.

After a long time, Chu Hanzhi said, "I'm hungry."

Gu Yiling was stunned. He was really stunned this time. He raised his head and saw the smirk on Chu Hanzhi's face. He pushed him away angrily, and then walked out of the storage room while cursing in his heart. This man is definitely on purpose! Saying such destructive words at such an ambiguous time! See how he handles him in the future!

233 covered his eyes and looked ashamed. Pairs are spreading dog food, and he is a single cat.

Gu Yiling came back with a bag of crystal cores, stuffed it into Chu Hanzhi's arms, and said angrily, "Here, eat it."

Chu Hanzhi smiled and said, "I want you to feed me."

Gu Yiling was annoyed: "You have no hands or no feet, want me to feed you."

"I want you to feed me." Chu Hanzhi approached him step by step, stretched out his hand and slammed him against the wall. The distance between the two was so close that Chu Hanzhi could even see Gu Yiling's face. With her cute soft fur, Gu Yiling looked at him nervously, like a harmless rabbit who was about to cry after being pounced on by a big bad wolf, but still pricked up his ears and pretended to be calm.

Chu Hanzhi stuck out his tongue and licked Gu Yiling's earlobe, and emphasized again, "I want you to feed me."

Gu Yiling trembled all over, and said helplessly: "Okay, let me feed you!"

"Okay." Chu Hanzhi didn't let go of him. Instead, he hugged his waist and pulled him to sit on the ground. He leaned on him and felt the stiffness of Gu Yiling's body. Chu Hanzhi was happier. Laughed.

"Can you let me go?"

"don't want."

Gu Yiling was completely helpless this time. He took out the crystal cores and fed them one by one to his mouth. From time to time, Chu Hanzhi would stick out his tongue and lick it, feeling that he was being given to him by a bear child. Stalled.

The two spent a peaceful and eerily warm month in the storage room.

From time to time, Gu Yiling cut a bit of nails from Chu Hanzhi, pulled out a hair, and even collected a bit of excrement to go back to experiment. Although Gu Yiling looked dedicated to science on his face, Chu Hanzhi still felt that Gu Yiling was teasing him every time.

233 said that the host is really making fun of you.

Apart from sticking to him every time and wagging his tail to ask Gu Yiling to feed, Chu Hanzhi did not do anything out of the ordinary. At first, he just thought Gu Yiling was interesting and always wanted to tease him, but he didn't think that he was the one who lost his mind in the end. He knows how difficult it is for a zombie to fall in love with a human being, and he also knows that Gu Yiling might not accept his feelings, but he just fell in love with Gu Yiling, what can he do? Even he himself could not believe that he still had the courage to fall in love with a human being.

Because Gu Yiling has not yet developed a zombie vaccine, Chu Hanzhi knows the weight of the zombie vaccine in Gu Yiling's heart, so he does not plan to confess his heart to Gu Yiling before the zombie vaccine research is completed. And after Gu Yiling finished losing the vaccine, it was not up to him to decide whether to leave with him or not.

The nature of zombies is to plunder and destroy. Chu Hanzhi would never leave Lei's base alone, but would leave his loved ones here generously.

Gu Yiling still didn't know what Chu Hanzhi was thinking. After feeding the last crystal nucleus, he said to Chu Hanzhi, "Tomorrow I will go out with Lei Aofeng's team to do a mission, it may take ten days or even one. I can't come back until May, so I can't come to see you."

Chu Hanzhi frowned, hugged him tighter, and said in a muffled voice, "Can't you just go?"

Gu Yiling rubbed his soft hair and coaxed softly: "Good. You can eat so much. If I don't go out to do tasks, how can I afford to support a arrogant child like you with my salary? Don't you? You know, how many crystal cores I have borrowed from Yuan Yuan for more than a month." At the end, Gu Yiling reached out and tapped his forehead, looking like a doting parent who couldn't do anything to a bear child.

Chu Hanzhi was still unhappy, but he knew that he couldn't change Gu Yiling's mind, so he could only say: "Then be careful, I want to see you come back to me safely."

"Okay, don't worry. I'm leaving, see you next time."

Chu Hanzhi watched Gu Yiling open the door and walked out. He stretched out his hand, and through his five fingers he could see the light passing through the crack of the door and Gu Yiling's retreating back. Now he seems to be someone who has walked in the dark for a long time. , and finally saw the fading light.

Chu Hanzhi suddenly clenched his fist and smashed it to the ground. He smashed a small hole into the hard floor.

Gu Yiling, remember.

Your life is mine.