6.11

"Yuan Yuan, you know, I didn't do such a thing, so I'm not afraid of them saying me."

Yuan Yuan rubbed her aching forehead and said, "Forget it, it's useless to tell someone like you who doesn't have emotional intelligence about this kind of thing. You should rest in peace."

...

A week later—

Gu Yiling's injury was almost healed. He was discharged from the hospital yesterday and returned to his room. He couldn't wait to see Chu Hanzhi early this morning.

He felt that his love for the villain deepened day by day, and one world was heavier than the other. If it was in the past, he would have been flustered and resisted, and even forced himself to remain indifferent, but now, he only feels the indescribable kind of person who is in love. of sweetness and happiness.

233: [Yo, after we have been single for 17 years, the host and the villain have gone through so many sheets, and finally admitted that we are in love, congratulations~]

Gu Yiling: [Yes, are you envious? Single cat. 】

233 almost fell off the sofa by accident, and there was sorrow in her small green eyes. The trash host, thanks to his dedication to promote him and the villain, was even ridiculed as a single cat! Too much!

Standing at the door of the storage room, Gu Yiling was about to swipe his card to walk in, but he saw a flashing figure in the corner.

The man's hiding skills were extremely poor. Because of the light, a shadow appeared from behind the wall, and with a little attention, you could find a person standing there.

Gu Yiling pretended to have nothing to do and opened the door, and in a place where no one could see his gentle face became cold, and asked: [233, who is that person? 】

233 calmed down from the ridicule just now, sighed in a pretentious manner, jumped on the screen to search for it, and said: [Xiao Xiong. 】

Gu Yiling's eyes flashed darkly, and with a sly smile, he thought that the fish had already taken the bait.

The door was opened from the outside, and when he heard the sound at first, Chu Hanzhi thought he had heard it wrong. When he saw the familiar person standing at the door, his disappointment turned into ecstasy. He had been alone in the air for a month. The loneliness in the swinging room suddenly vanished, and I was so excited that I almost cried.

Gu Yiling stood still at the door, he tilted his head and narrowed his eyes, like a well-behaved kitten waiting for the owner's caress, with a gentle voice as always With some kind of bewitchment: "Why are you standing there, aren't you welcome?"

What responded to him was an eager and domineering hug. Chu Hanzhi hugged Gu Yiling, who had lost a lot of weight due to running around and being hospitalized. He couldn't help but feel a little distressed. Hot tears fell into Gu Yiling's neck. Gu Yiling was stunned for a moment, then helplessly hugged him back, gently stroking his back, slender fingers inserted into the soft hair, like coaxing a child who was crying with joy.

Chu Hanzhi said in a muffled voice, "I miss you so much."

Gu Yiling's heart was softer than ever before, and he smiled warmly: "Me too. Let's go in and talk, it's not good to be seen here."

Chu Hanzhi raised his head, his eyes were red and there were still tears. Gu Yiling reached out and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, took his hand into the room, and closed the door.

Standing at the corner to see this scene, Xiao Xiong stared at the closed door, the expression on his face changed from surprise to sinister at first, he laughed strangely, and his low laughter slammed on the empty floor. infiltrated.

After being apart for a month, the two of them are naturally tired.

While feeding Chu Hanzhi's crystal nucleus, Gu Yiling shared with him what he saw and heard along the way. Although their mission had twists and turns in the middle, but fortunately the ending was happy.

As expected, Chu Qing cleaned up the surrounding zombies, and the second group sent from the base brought back all the arms safely. As the leader of the Lei Aofeng squad, it was naturally rewarding a lot, and Gu Yiling also received a lot of crystals. Nucleus, enough for Chu Hanzhi to eat for a long time.

Chu Hanzhi leaned on Gu Yiling's shoulder silently, stared straight at his fair and delicate face, and listened to his plain but indifferent narration, for fear of breaking this long-lost warm moment, until Gu Yi When Ling mentioned that he was taken away by Jiang Li and the four of them, Chu Hanzhi said worriedly, "Then you're fine, right? They didn't do anything to you, right?"

Gu Yiling laughed and said, "If something really happens to me, can I still be here with you?"

"That's good." Chu Hanzhi lowered his voice. Although he was still silent, the air pressure around him had obviously changed.

Gu Yiling hugged him and said, "Did you miss them?"

Chu Hanzhi acknowledged it with an 'um'. He really misses Jiang Li and the others, especially when he was just caught at the base, he was alone, helpless and scared. Naturally, he missed his friends who were also zombie emperors with him, but since his relationship with Gu Yiling improved, His thoughts about Jiang Li and the others faded away, although he still thinks of them occasionally, but it can't compare to the warmth and stability of holding Gu Yiling in his arms.

Now, the appearance of Jiang Li and the others has made Chu Hanzhi deeply realize that he is the emperor of zombies, he will not be tolerated by humans, and the short-term happiness of staying in a small room with Gu Yiling like an affair is definitely not a long-term solution , he must take Gu Yiling away, but when the day comes, is Gu Yiling, who has lived with humans for more than 20 years, willing? Will he be happy living with zombies?

Chu Hanzhi did not dare to ask Gu Yiling, so he could only answer with silence.

Gu Yiling put his forehead on Chu Hanzhi's forehead, hugged his body together, and his cheeks were very close. Chu Hanzhi fell into a pair of pure eyes that did not contain any impurities, and those eyes were as clear as the warm lake water in spring. There was only his reflection in his eyes.

Chu Hanzhi lowered his eyes immediately, he didn't dare to look into Gu Yiling's eyes, bitterness filled the corners of his slightly raised mouth, he was afraid that Gu Yiling could see the paranoia and darkness in his heart, and he was even more afraid that Gu Yiling would show disgust A look of resistance, which would drive him crazy.

Gu Yiling just looked at his trembling eyelashes gently, and comforted softly: "Don't worry, my vaccine is almost ready, you can see them soon, and you can go back to live with them. But take a long snack and don't get caught by humans again."

Chu Hanzhi raised his head, his pale yellow eyes were calm without a trace of emotion, only a slightly trembling voice revealed a little bit of what he was thinking, "I see."

Gu Yiling smiled and continued to chat with him while feeding. After a long time, he had no choice but to leave, ready to go to work.

Chu Hanzhi stared at his back like every time he left. He didn't look back until there was no gap in the closed door.

I won't be able to see the back of him leaving in the future, right? It's really unpleasant to feel left out like this.
Gu Yiling, I'm sorry, I won't let you go. I want to be with you forever, in every moment and every place in the future.