You/Shizuku Murasaki- New

(HunterxHunter)

AN: I have not seen the anime or read the manga so details might be wrong.

Shizuku waited everyone had left to talk to you

Shizuku waited everyone had left to talk to you. You had been much more quieter than usual and it worried her. She had planned to ask you about it but decided to wait until everyone left.

"Is everything okay?"

You look up from the book you were reading to see Shizuku taking a seat besides you. When she tries to see what you were reading, you quickly close the book and hide it behind you.

"Y...yeah. Why wouldn't things be okay?"

She frowns at your actions. Now she was sure that something was definitely wrong.

"I'm worried. Your nose has been buried in that book for several days. You're not acting like your usual self. What's going on?"

You shrug your shoulders and move to get up but she stops you. She takes your hand and makes you sit back down.

"Seriously, Shizuku. Everything is fine."

It was hard for Shizuku to accept your answer. Especially when you couldn't even meet her eyes.

"You're lying and I'd like to know why. I just want to help. I'm your girlfriend and I think you should have a little faith in me to help."

She watches you as you take a second to think about your answer. It was taking longer than usual and it almost seemed like you weren't going to answer truthfully but you eventually spoke up.

"I don't know what I'm doing here."

Shizuku was confused about your answer. You were more than aware that all of you were hiding until things settled down before leaving the building.

"What do you mean? Do you not remember...."

"I mean that I don't know what I'm doing in this group. I don't belong in it. I'm not like you or the others. I'm weak."

Your explanation made much more sense. To further explain yourself, you hand her the book of martial arts that you've been reading.

"You think that you're not strong or skilled enough to be with us." You simply nod your head instead of answering. "Are you stupid? You're with us for a reason! Without you, we wouldn't have made it so far. You're the reason why we're even here. We would've been caught if it weren't for you."

You sigh loudly as you fall back to rest your back against the couch. Shizuku repeats your actions.

"Anyone could've done what I did....."

Shizuku cups your cheeks and makes you look at her.

"You listen to me. You're an important member of the team. We need you. I need you. I'm not going to tolerate you bad mouthing yourself, understand." When you don't replay, she pinches your cheek. "Do you understand?"

"Yes! Yeah! I understand!"

She gives you a smile and leans in to kiss you.

"Good."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Balalaika ... - Return

Esdeath - Third

Yuyu Shirai - Partners (Schutzengel)

Fuwa - Drop

Hori - Hands

Esdeath - Revelations

Yor Briar - Mission(Angst)

Tsunade .... - Brat

Zero-Two - Comfort

Onemine - Park

--------------