7.2

After watching the plot again, Gu Yiling rubbed his chin and thought for a while, then asked strangely: [233, why did the Star Thief Group and the Southwest Federation join forces to attack Emperor Star? As the strongest star thief group in the interstellar, the ruins do not need to rely on war to obtain anything at all. And according to what I know about the villain, since he has acquired enough ability to protect himself, he will not be interested in fighting for power. 】

[It makes sense, I will find out if there is a hidden plot. ] 233 flipped the photon display screen. After a while, he said in surprise: [Alas, there really is. I send it to you. 】

After watching the hidden plot, Gu Yiling couldn't help but scolded: [I'll go, this villain is too miserable? ! Betrayed by the one you love and the best brother at the same time! 】

233 also watched the hidden plot, and after sighing 'tsk tsk tsk' three times, he said: [It's quite miserable. But it may be because the villain's fate is tragic that you need to change it. come on! 】233's cat's eyes flashed a complex look, but Gu Yiling, who was immersed in the plot, didn't notice it.

He knew that even if he did it all over again, the host would still fall in love with the villain. He was obviously the one who looked down on those who were addicted to the virtual world the most. In the end, he became the person who did the craziest behavior for the feelings of the virtual world. I really don't know what to say about him.

"I will."

The first encounter with the villain was because of an inexplicable task. At first, Gu Yiling only regarded the villain as a string of data, but the more he got along, the more he fell, as if he lost not a memory, but a hot heart. When he saw the villain, his heart started beating like a deer.

Gu Yiling leaned against the cold glass window, the slight coolness of the water droplets condensed in the early morning penetrated into the skin. He closed his eyes and quietly waited for the start of a new day.

After staying in this world for a few days, Gu Yiling slowly got used to the life of the original owner.

After getting up and washing up every morning, I first put on my thick round eyes, then put down the greasy bangs that almost touched my nose, and finally put on my wide, crumpled, ill-fitting school uniform, and hurried to the classroom. , just like a stupid nerd, but even so, the original owner's grades are not necessarily good.

Such people are naturally ridiculed and bullied in the first academy where the rich and powerful, but the original owner seems to be very satisfied with this kind of life. He likes being alone and hates communicating with others. For him, living like a normal person is far less comfortable and reassuring than being away from crowds.

This is also one of the reasons why he wants to join the star thief. The star thief's spaceship often has only a few dozen people. The spaceship drifts aimlessly in the interstellar space. Only the dazzling sea of ​​stars can be seen. People appear in the vast universe. Extraordinarily small, all the troubles seemed to disappear with the voyage.

After class, Gu Yiling held the book and lowered his head. He was the first to walk out of the classroom, with the sneering sounds of his classmates behind him.

Angela suddenly felt uneasy when she saw the hunchback and inferiority, so she quickly packed her schoolbag and followed. She didn't look down on the original owner like other classmates. Instead, she was very curious about the original owner. She always felt that the original owner must be hiding some secrets under his ordinary and rustic appearance.

Gu Yiling kicked the stone under his feet boredly, and suddenly a shadow fell on him.

Several senior students who looked like bad boys blocked his way and were looking at him aggressively and maliciously. One of the tall students with dyed red hair held a half-burned cigarette in one hand. The other hand held a steel pipe and slammed it hard on the ground, making a scary sound from the steel pipe.

Tsk, the real version of the non-mainstream secondary disease is bullying stupid students who are serious about their studies and have no power and power.

Gu Yiling scolded the plot in his heart, and took a small step back, showing a frightened expression, and at the same time, his fingers unconsciously grasped the title page of the book.

Seeing Gu Yiling turn around and want to run, a few students immediately grabbed him back like a chick grabbing shrimp, then rudely threw him into the corner, formed a circle, and looked down at Gu Yi who was sitting on the ground. Ling.

It hurt a little when his back hit the wall, Gu Yiling's beautiful eyes hidden under the thick glasses narrowed dangerously, looking at these students as if they were looking at ants. If any student could see his eyes through his glasses, his legs would go weak.

"You...what do you want to do?"

The trembling voice revealed the master's fear. The bad boy sneered and threw the cigarette on the ground and crushed it, "What do you think I want to do? I slept in class today, but I was taught to learn from you by a foolish teacher. Be more serious in class. , you say, how do I get out of this bad breath?"

The delinquent teenagers around all laughed, "Hahaha, just this coward, still compare with our boss? Even our boss can't compare with a finger..."

Gu Yiling waited quietly for them to finish speaking, and then said: "This... what is this about me? Go find that teacher!"

The bad boy at the head pushed him and said fiercely, "Do you have the right to speak here?! Hit him up for Lao Tzu!"

The rain-like fist fell on Gu Yiling's body, Gu Yiling fell to the ground and silently opened the protective cover. It's so annoying, he hates living on this kind of person the most, and he won't fight back in the face of bullying. The most embarrassing thing is that the original owner of this body obviously has powerful abilities, so he obviously doesn't need to be bullied, but because of his own Psychological reasons for this treatment.

"Stop! What are you doing?! Stop it!" Angela scolded angrily, standing in front of Gu Yiling, facing a group of delinquent teenagers taller and stronger than her, but did not show a trace of fear.

Gu Yiling raised his head, Angela's beautiful and angry profile made his heart beat. Of course, this was just the remaining feelings belonging to the original owner. It was because the original owner was saved by Angela on the eve of leaving the First Academy that he fell in love with this son of luck. She is like a brave goddess, who is not afraid of power and evil, and protects the weak, People have since become the cinnabar mole in the heart of the original owner, the only warmth.

The reason why Gu Yiling went through this episode was just to see what kind of person the heroine Angela was, but now, looking at Angela's back, he seemed to understand the original owner's feelings for Angela even more.

Not a hypocritical charity like Lin Qiushui, Angela really wanted to help the original owner. Although it is said that Angela, who also came from a poor background, can become the patron saint of students who are subjected to school violence in the school, without being retaliated by the perpetrators, and the luck of the world is indispensable, but Angela's enthusiasm is enough to make Gu Yiling from I admit her in my heart.