7.3

"Angela! Why is it you again?! The ghost is still alive!" The delinquent boy stared at her viciously, but his eyes were alert and he did not dare to make any further moves.

Angela opened her hands to protect Gu Yiling like a hen protecting her cubs, and shouted in dissatisfaction: "Don't bully your classmates, I won't always appear in front of you!"

The bad boy put the steel rod on his shoulders and threw angrily, "Just wait and see, let's go!"

Gu Yiling, who had just stood up from the ground, couldn't help but twitch at the corners of her mouth when she heard these words. Wouldn't the "wait and see" said by this bad boy be the pursuit of Angela's stalking in the future? Sure enough, the charm of the heroine is great!

"Are you all right?" Angela stepped forward to check Gu Yiling's injury and said, "Shall I take you to the infirmary?"

Gu Yiling felt that he took a step back and tightened his cuffs. He didn't dare to show Angela his skin. He had nothing to do with him. He said coldly, "Thank you, I'm fine." Then he left without looking back.

Angela was left behind by him, she looked at Gu Yiling's apparently indifferent and resisting back, and felt more and more that this person was hiding a secret.

Back in the bedroom, Gu Yiling stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, raised his bangs and took off his glasses.

In the mirror is a delicate and flawless face, with pale eyebrows and lips, and rare icy blue eyes like the white snow on the Alps, almost blending with the pale skin. It is undeniable that this person is beautiful, but also cold at the same time. This cold is not the coldness as pure as water of Ansius, but the coldness that cannot be melted like thousand-year-old ice. His whole person is an ice cube that exudes chills, which can cause frostbite to those who are close to him.

He touched the flawless person in the mirror and sighed inaudibly.

Obviously you are very good, why let yourself be so useless?

My dear villain lover, when are you coming to pick me up? I can't wait to get out of this hellish place.

A maglev car was driving smoothly on the road extending in all directions, and the man sitting in the back seat of the vehicle was holding his head with his slender fingers and closing his eyes.

He looked about thirty years old, with short dark brown hair brushed back without a trace, revealing aggressively sharp features. The raised eyebrows, the deep eye sockets, the tall and straight bridge of the nose, the sharply slashed jaw, and the thin lips pursed into a straight line, showed the master's ruthlessness and toughness everywhere. His skin is a standard wheat color, which is a bit rough due to the long-term sailing, but instead it adds a pure male hormone, revealing the charm of a mature man.

The man who was driving in the front seat looked a few years younger than him. Although he had been sailing abroad for many years, his skin was rarely as white and smooth as milk, and he had waist-length hair like a woman, tied up in a loose ponytail On the back, a pair of shimmering eyes are extraordinarily passionate, and at first glance, he is a suave playboy.

Colby saw through the front-view mirror that the man in the back seat was still closing his eyes, so he smiled, "Boss, we're almost there."

Eric opened his eyes and replied coldly, "Yeah."

It was a pair of long and narrow silver-gray eyes, which at first glance looked like some kind of inorganic material, not human eyes capable of expressing rich emotions.

If Kerwin is like a piece of ice, then this man is a hard rock. The ice can be melted by warmth, but the rock has no weakness and is indestructible.

Kolla seemed to have long been accustomed to the man's taciturn character, and continued: "This Destroyer has such a great face, he even asked the boss to come and pick him up in person. But then again, I didn't expect the Destroyer to be the first A little-known student in a college. If Noah's empire strictly restricted entry and exit, and the Destroyer would have no way to escape this country, he would definitely not ask us for help. Thinking of this, we really earned it for no reason. Just picked up a top hacker and went back."

Since Noah's empire has been declining, more and more refugees have fled abroad. In the name of 'maintaining social order', the empire has begun to strictly restrict entry and exit. Once anyone who tries to escape is found, not only will they be killed immediately, but they will also be implicated. The family members who came to China, so they dared to take huge risks to escape, are almost all the bottom of the society who can't survive and are alone.

The reason why the original owner of the previous life chose to ask the Ruin Star Thief Group for help was that he was not sure to escape from the empire on his own and took a fancy to the aloof status of the star thieves in the interstellar space. This is a gamble, he is not sure whether the powerful star thief group will take a fancy to him, this little hacker, but fortunately, he won the bet.

The star thieves have their own territory and armament, and their spaceship is like a small but powerful empire. In this era of war and chaos, every country wants to use the star thieves for its own use. The country's top leaders have more or more dirty deals with the star thieves. Because of this relationship, they create a fake identity to enter. It is easy for the star thieves to take away an insignificant student from the empire.

Eric listened to Colby's words, his eyes fell out of the car window, and he did not express his opinion. He doesn't care if a small hacker joins his star thief group, but there seems to be a force pulling him to this place.

Seeing that Eric didn't speak, Colby pouted and continued driving boringly.

Soon, they arrived at the gate of the First Academy.

The principal of the First Academy was at the door early. The First Academy is not only an ordinary aristocratic academy, but also the highest military academy for training national military talents. The principal is not only the principal, but also has a military rank in the army, so he clearly understands what the arrival of these two great gods means.

Although they wonder why the two great gods are looking for a student, they have already checked carefully. This student is just an ordinary person without power and power. Even if he disappears, no one will pay attention. In this case, if you want to take it away, take it away. Well, they can also attach a death certificate, so that they can take people away with peace of mind, which is also considered to be selling a favor to a star thief.

Thinking of this, the flattering smile on the principal's face deepened. He trotted up, wanting to shake hands with the man who got out of the car.

"welcome……"

Knowing that Eric doesn't like to be in contact with people, Kaulbi took the headmaster's hand one step at a time, looked at the people lining up behind the headmaster and the students who were curiously watching from a distance, and said with a smile: "Headmaster, Hello. We seem to have said beforehand that we don't like to make too much pomp." They just came to pick up a person, and they didn't want to be visited like a monkey.

The headmaster's face almost turned into a flower with a smile, "How big is this pomp? Come, come, come with me, I have prepared a feast for the two of you to come..."