7.6

Gu Yiling looked at him and couldn't help but look longing. Although he knew that most of the feelings still came from the original owner.

Eric rubbed his hair with a rare gentle look, "Let's go, it's time for us to go home."

Gu Yiling was warmed by the word 'go home' and followed behind him obediently.

The small spaceship was parked on top of the star thief's main ship, and the three people walked into the star pirate ship through the docking passage, where a few people were surrounded early, and it seemed that they were all people with status and status in the star thief group.

When they saw Eric come out, one of them said angrily, "Come on, say hello to the boss!"

Several people said in unison: "Hello, boss! Welcome back, boss!" After that, they couldn't hold back, and they all burst into laughter.

Colby looked at the group of live treasures speechlessly, "Look at your appearance, neither big nor small, be careful to scare our new young head away, the boss is asking you for trouble!"

"What young commander? Why can't I understand what you're saying, Colby? Aren't you going to pick up that hacker called Destroyer? Did you accidentally discover the illegitimate son of the boss outside?"

Colby shook his head and mourned for a few seconds of silence for the big, outspoken fool, and said, "The boss has adopted the Destroyer as his adopted son, the one standing next to the boss, his real name is Colwyn. From now on, everyone will be a family, and we should get along well. Take it easy and don't scare people."

Knowing what Eric's character was like, Colby accepted his fate as he was done talking. But these five big and three thick star thieves. Not only did it not converge, but you discussed it word by word.

"Oh my God, you have only been there for a few days, and we have one more young regiment leader."

"Hey, young captain, how old are you? You look so young, aren't you under age?"

"Hacker Destroyer turned out to be such a kid? We're really getting old..."

Xu Shi was frightened by the curious eyes of the star thieves, Gu Yiling subconsciously hid behind Eric, and reached out and grabbed the corner of the man's clothes. He didn't know how to respond to people's enthusiasm, he was scared and helpless, and he had an expression of entanglement and resistance on his face.

Eric was delighted by the boy's little gesture of asking for help. He smiled helplessly and dotingly, and took the boy's hand. When his eyes turned to his subordinates, he had returned to his usual indifference. The fleeting tenderness is but an illusion.

"That's it for today, let's go."

The star thieves who usually kill people without long eyes seem to see rare alien creatures, and they are stunned. Only Colby's reaction is slightly better. He looks at the stunned brothers, thinking that you will be surprised in the future. . He had a hunch that this teenager named Kerwin would definitely change their boss.

Eric looked down at Gu Yiling who hadn't reached his shoulders, his face softened again, "Go?"

Gu Yiling bit his lower lip and nodded, "En."

Eric smiled and led Gu Yiling away, and even deliberately slowed down to take care of Gu Yiling. Two equally good-looking figures, one high and one low, walked side by side, and the picture looked extraordinarily warm.

It wasn't until they disappeared that the star thieves in the petrified state sighed in shock: "Am I right? The boss smiled softly just now, and took his hand away? Is the boss's spring coming?"

"The boss said fifteen words just now! Have you ever seen the boss say so many words to anyone? I think the boss is wrong this time."

One of them suddenly said: "After just a while, he won the trust of the boss and was appointed as the head of the junior regiment. Is this person reliable?"

Colby smiled. When he smiled, he was very handsome and dazzling, and he could hook people's souls, but the star thieves saw the danger in his smile. Star thieves know that this man who seems to be a playboy is by no means as harmless as he seems.

Colby said indifferently: "Trust is always cultivated slowly. It's just a hacker with free skills but no background. Even if he has two hearts, he can't make any big waves."

...

The days on the pirate ship went by quickly.

Learn how to control the fighter jets, occasionally drive away other star thieves who come to provoke trouble, regularly replenish the food and energy of the spaceship, watch the star thieves chat and brag... Also, beware of Eric's harassment from time to time.

As he got older, Eric became more open about his love for him.

On his twentieth birthday, Eric pressed him on the bed and kissed him on the lips irresistibly. The tender, domineering, and hot love made him addicted and unable to extricate himself.

Gu Yiling trembled with comfort and almost pulled him to do eight hundred rounds. Fortunately, he was brought back to his senses by the sound of 233, so he looked at the man in front of him in surprise.

Eric hugged him tightly and sighed in his ear: "Korwyn, I don't want to force you, but I don't want to deceive myself either. I love you, from the first moment I saw you. On you. Not between father and son, but between lovers. I love you and I want to be with you forever.”

How did Corwin in the previous life respond?

He pushed Eric away, yelled at him 'disgusting', and fled the room, completely oblivious to the pained, heartbroken look on the tough man's face. But now, Xu Shi has been in this body for five years, and Gu Yiling can understand the original owner's feelings more empathetically.

The child's self-esteem is too strong and too insecure. He couldn't accept Eric's strong feelings, the forbidden love between father and son, and the playful but kind eyes of star thieves, all of which made him feel that he was just a disrespectful part of Eric. 's plaything.

He felt humiliated and rejected Eric righteously.

The star thieves who had a good relationship with him were completely angry. If it wasn't for Eric's protection, they would have come up and tore Kerwin.

Due to Eric's oppression and authority, Colvin had to agree to Eric's request. But he was blinded by his self-knowledge, and he didn't believe Eric's love for him from beginning to end, so he gave the heroine Angela a chance.

In his previous life, did Corwin have any regrets when he saw Eric die in front of him because of his betrayal?

Gu Yiling didn't know, he only knew that he would never let such a thing happen again. He now feels that his mission is not so much to seduce the villains, but to change the tragic fate of the villains and give them a better future.

"I love you too. Dad."

Ruan Ruo Nuo Nuo's voice with attachment hit Eric's heart at once.

233: [Villain Eric's favorability +1, now 100. Complete the task successfully. 】

Ever since he agreed to Eric's confession, Eric has always been responsive to his needs, raised his son as a little lover, and almost spoiled him.

When he heard Colby's ridicule, Eric was hugging Gu Yiling who was sleeping in his arms and was tossed by him all night, and replied, "He is my little lover."

Colby rolled his eyes silently, thinking to himself that what he taught Eric was obviously "son raising", how come it has now become "loyal dog raising"?