7.7*

Star thieves need a lot of energy to maintain their navigation. After a few years, seeing that the ores on the surrounding asteroids are almost mined, the star thieves have no choice but to look for new unexplored asteroid belts.

With a loud bang, the small spacecraft stopped on the main star of the C05 asteroid belt, stirring up dust in the planet's forest,

This place belongs to the sphere of influence of the Zerg, but it is the most remote planetary belt within the sphere of influence of the Zerg. It is far away from the Green Star, the core area of ​​the Zerg where the Zerg queen lives, so most of the Zerg living here are of low level and strength. Weak, very easy to fix.

Eric put his arms around Gu Yiling and got off the spaceship first, and said to the fully-armed subordinates behind him: "Colby, Gray, you take Team A to the east, Ximeng, X, you go... Me and Ke Erwin goes to District 6. Meet here at this time in three days, does everyone understand?"

"Got it!"

All the star thieves were full of momentum, roaring in unison, gearing up for a big fight. At this time, Gray said inexplicably: "Boss, according to the information we have obtained, there are only two Zerg strongholds in the sixth district. Just leave it to us, and there is no need for you and the young commander to make a special trip."

Hearing this, Gu Yiling's mouth curved slightly, as if he couldn't help smiling, and buried his head in Eric's chest to cover it. Eric first helplessly looked at Gu Yiling, who was quivering with laughter, and then looked at the ignorant Gray with a smile that was not a smile.

Gray touched the back of his head, confused, and then looked at his brothers, and found that they were all looking at him amusingly, and he couldn't even touch them. Nevermind.

Colby put his arms around Gray's shoulders, dragged him into the off-road vehicle, and said helplessly: "Let's go, the boss has his reasons for this arrangement." Can't you see it? The boss was just afraid that Gu Yiling would be bored after staying in the spaceship for a long time, so he wanted to take him out to play.

The other star thieves also shook their heads, glanced at Eric and Gu Yiling who were hugging each other, then got into the car and disappeared into the forest.

Eric and Colvin also got into the off-road vehicle and drove in the forest according to the navigation. Most of the asteroid occupied by the Zerg is covered in green. From the universe, it looks like a pure and beautiful emerald, which is particularly dazzling among the khaki asteroids covered by gravel and sand.

The air in the forest is mixed with the fragrance of the soil after the rain. The raindrops are like round pearls sliding down the green. Occasionally, you can see the small insects falling from the bent branches. It looks like an ordinary tourist as leisurely.

For the two people on the off-road vehicle, this simple task was indeed no different from traveling.

After the two Zerg strongholds were wiped out, it was soon night. The two searched for a spacious cave, where a fire was raised, cooking the Zerg corpses captured today.

Few people know that the muscles on the thighs of the Zerg are excellent meat ingredients. Star thieves or soldiers like Eric who are out all the year round like to eat the rich and easy-to-obtain insect meat.

After roasting the plump and tender worm meat and sprinkling it with seasonings, the two of them had a delicious meal.

It was late at night, the air became slightly cooler, and the jumping flames flickered in Eric's gray pupils, as if foreshadowing what was about to happen.

Eric looked down at Gu Yiling in his arms, and the eyes of the two just collided.

The flames flickered for a while, and soon returned to calm.