012. the human loving gargoyle

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

THE HUMAN LOVING GARGOYLE

 ❝THE HUMAN LOVING GARGOYLE❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Lizzie!" Josie panicked, as she found Lizzie in Charlie's arms. "What happened?" The ravenette asked, looking up at the Salvatore.

Forgetting the tension between them for a moment, Charlie answered "There's a— a gargoyle? It cut her!" He explained.

"What?!" Josie asked, not understanding. "I know, it sounds fucking crazy but this gargoyle statute from the garden started moving and it went to attack us... and Lizzie got hurt." Charlie explained, still holding the girl in his arms.

"We have to find Mum and Dad." Josie said, looking from Charlie to Lizzie.

With that, they scurried inside.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Still in the library, Aphrodite, Beau and Lucas were flipping through some books. The De Martel was a bit disheartened that she wasn't learning much about the Auclair bloodline when it came to being supernatural, but more so about their roles back in 1864.

A sudden thud caught the attention of the trio. They looked up to see the gargoyle standing there, with an angered expression.

"What the fuck?" Beau was the first to speak, as himself, Lucas and Aphie all got to their feet.

"Is that the statue from the herb garden?" Aphrodite blurted, as she remembered looking through the garden earlier for a herb she could slip into the tea she had served Liv, which was supposed to help her to relax.