Chapter 7

💥Please do vote and share my story🙏🏻

******************************************

His POV:

I woke up feeling good after long time. Just in time my annoying alarm clock ringed blasting my ears. I slammed my hand over it and got up.

I hope she got my message loud and clear. The look on her face was worth damn every penny. I chuckled when I thought about it yesterday was so fun.

Urgh good god damn her body it looks so delicious. Just thinking about it made my groin hard. I did not expected that would happen. It was an add on which I never expected. She was so damn perfect.... oh fuck it SHE IS PERFECT.

Well now time to see my baby girl. I took a quick shower and came to my wardrobe to change dress. I slide it and walked inside, smiling at a picture of my witch.

My Witch. My Damnation. My Destruction.
My Light. My Angel. My Baby Girl.

I have a hundreds of photos of her in my walk-in wardrobe. I don't want others to look at her. So I hided her photos here. I don't want my parents or anyone to find it. Obviously they will know about her but not like this.

They will think of me as a creepy stalker.

Aren't you?

Nah!!

I slowly graced at her picture and smiled wow isn't she a epitome of beauty. She's so beautiful. Slipping on a light blue shirt and black jean. I went to my shoes rack, I grabbed my white sneakers and my car keys from the bedside table and left.

I humming to my favorite song while driving my car to our college.

"Baby, baby, I feel crazy
Up all night, all night and every day
Give me something, oh, but you say nothing
What is happening to me?

I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home"

This song perfectly suits us. I really don't know what's happening to me but I'm loving it. I just can't wait to make her mine.

Soon I reached our college. I need to see her but I really hope it doesn't end up like last time I hated it. I really wanted to kill him then and there.

I parked my car and went to find my cute little witch. Ah there she is. Looking so lovely with her annoying best friend.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder disturbing me. Who the hell was that? I turned around only to regret.

"Hey man! Where were you all these days? It was so hard to find you. What happened? Is everything alright?"

There he is! My so called best friend.

Aarav!

Ah you all shocked? Well yeah he's my best friend unfortunately but he doesn't know my obsession over Ayla. Actually even I never expected it to happen.

It just.. how do I say? Mmm yaa it happened out of nowhere. One look at her I was gone case. His gang knows me but she doesn't even acknowledge me. For her Aarav was her prince charming.

Like hell I would let that happen. I'll happily be her devil if that's what she wants.

After I got to know that she liked him I started to hate him. I got so jealous of him. I know it's not his fault but then later he also started to like her. He fucking told me that and boom that was enough for me to hate him.