29. Y-yes*

"Take off your hoodie and shirt, babe

"Take off your hoodie and shirt, babe."

 I gulp, but do as I'm told and leave myself in my bare chest. My eyes try to dart back to the little burns, but I don't let them ruin this for me. 

Sure, I'm nervous, but I also feel comfortable with the knowledge I can stop everything the second they go too far. I don't have to push through things I don't want to do. 

I feel the bed shift and force myself to focus on this moment. I have to just feel right now, and I'll overthink the rest tomorrow. 

Seb softly pushes against my chest, laying me down on the bed. He looks into my eyes, making me blink. The murmurs in my ears die down as I blink up at him. 

Only now I realize he asked me something, and I was too much in my own head to hear it. I let out a weird cough. "S-sorry, what?"

He smiles easily, making my shoulders relax on the bed. "Are you still with us, boy? If not, tell me." 

"Y-yes," I whisper, flinching at myself. His smile turns into a smirk. "Okay. Are you alright with us tying you to the bed? We're only asking the first time," he adds, a devilish glint shining behind those eyes.

I nod, not realizing my mistake until Micah lifts my chin with two fingers. "Use your fucking words."

My eyes widen. "Y-yes, I'm alright with that." Seb hums, immediately getting to work. He pulls me more on the bed, startling a "Oh" out of my mouth. 

Aiden smirks too, I can tell from the corner of my eye. While Seb ties my wrists to the headboard—pretty excited about that one, not gonna lie—I watch as the others stand around the bed again.

I decide to crack a joke, because goddamn, they're so fucking intense I'll be crumbling without one. "This looks like a murder scene, to be honest. Was it all a set-up?" 

Only Ada shows a hint of a smirk. Well, that wasn't a success. "You'll be wishing it was." Oh.

Seb stands back, joining the others as they watch me for a second. I realize I'm almost naked, in only underwear and completely unable to squirm away if they do anything. Ah, man.

I give a nervous smile. "Um- I'm kind of starting to think you are killers, so- um- there's that?" Micah chuckles, shaking his head. Even the playful man he was an hour ago is completely gone, replaced by this intimidated, shadowed, locked up version of himself. 

He moves closer to the bed, his pace steady and teasing, as if wanting to keep me on edge even more. I try to get closer to him, but the damn restraints stop me. 

His fingers grab my cheeks and chin harshly, then roughly have me looking up at me. My lips purse out of his hold, but he doesn't care. 

"Choose a safe word, boy. We'll test your limits and boundaries today, so we have an idea of how much you can take. We'll push you until you break, but the second you can't go on anymore, you call your second, understood? We won't be any less proud of you than we already are, yes?"