6

"sir we have found that blade is planning something to do, on Mr rosei wedding day"

marks said has hes sources has found!

"That, m*****f****** didn't know that I am not coming in that wedding"?
he half shouted,

"I don't know .....

he cut the call, Danova was burning in rage because even if he hears his younger brother's name he sees red he is a true pain in ass, he has destroyed many plans and missions of Danova, and this time he is taking on his dad...

Danova don't feel anything for anyone surely he didn't even love Mr Rosei but still he is grateful for him and he has also accepted the fact that he is only one he can call his family. because he has no one to be called his,

his own real father tries to kill him just by thinking this. his breathing got on even he takes long breath burning in Rage.his trauma return the full wave to him.

he  through a big vass in the dressing mirror scattering it into tiny, pieces he is out of control now !!!

he walked here and there but nothing is calming him down he went to his basement where he has tied some people in the name of punishment without caring he went to any guy and start punching and kicking...  thinking him as 'Arthur vercetti' his father.

the victim has already died, but his demons did not seem to stop even god can't control how dangerous he was, as if he will kill anyone, who tries to come in his way.

he did not even realise, he has killed a man with his bare hands just by punching but still he continues after all and finally after hour, his demon relaxes a little he went to his little bar room and drink alcohol to fullest ....

he was so much drunken, he did not seem to care to go in his room and sleep in his fluffy bed, instead he slept on the floor without pillow and blanket.

Wedding day

"finally the day arrived,mom" 

sky said while looking at her mother,  finally Mrs burkha is going to marry  Mr benzamine rosei.

I am so happy for you both
in this past month sky, has become comfortable with Mr Rosie tooo and she is so sure that Mr Rosie, is perfect for her mother there was no denying that benzamin is the best person for her mother and unlike her ex-husband.

she leaves her mother as her makeup artist has arrived and she went in her hotel, room to get ready benzamine has booked a hotel for a convenient marriage.,which is near a church .

"you look gorgeous"
the woman who was doing her makeup says. She looked herself in mirror, 

she don't like heavy makeup, so she asked makeup artist to do less makeup and she must agree that they did perfect job.. wearing her light pink tight  dress which covers her body perfectly with a little clevage can be seen her dress length is just above knee.. she looked pretty

"thank you" she said to them

she went to her mother's room to check her out

"oh my God you look amazing you are so pretty mom"

she said you slightly side hugging for mother thank you dear

"you too, are looking so beautiful"

she complimented back  its time lets go she held her arms and started dragging her outside the hotel,  the church was near the hotel, so they arrive soon and Mrs burkha stepped out of the car the bridal entry music rolled on..

sky looked her arm with her and they started walking towards the gate Mr Rosie was standing at the altar he turned to look at Burkha and gave her a warm small smile