Chapter 19 - I am Strong (5)

The fourth prince sighed when he saw that everyone around him heard what his subordinate said.

"Did you say the Imperial Palace Wall?"

He pointed to the terrace window.

"I think that place is the one on fire over there?"

A gleam flickered in Cale's eyes.

'He becomes completely different.'

The guy, who was acting like a typical-immature-bully of a prince a while ago, was acting calm now. To him, this man rather felt a lot colder than calm. Cale noticed that only the second princess and the first prince were observing the fourth prince.

'It seems that the imperial family knew that the fourth prince was like this.'

Seeing the gaze of the fourth prince, his subordinate took a deep breath and answered more calmly.

"As soon as I heard the news, I came right away, I am unaware of the current situation on the location itself."

The second princess turned her gaze to the fourth prince's servant.

"Is it too threatening, chief?"

It was only then that Cale was able to properly see the chief in charge of one of the castles. He saw the emperor and the Black Blood family's head, so he didn't have the time to take a close look at the other vassals.

'Hmm...'

'It seems that he's pretty tactful as well.'

"Don't worry."

The chief of the servants managing the 4th prince's palace, smiled widely to the point where his eyes could not be seen.

There was an explosion inside the palace.

"Please continue to enjoy the banquet."

But the person who announced the attack was calm.

"Because they won't be able to break in any more than this."

He seemed to be convinced that the so-called "The Annihilators" would never cause internal damage to the Imperial Palace.

That the situation will be over soon.

'Is that so?'

Cale recalled the information given by the old priest, Bishop Dust, in more detail.

'They started to appear about 30 years ago, and at that time, they were not a group known as The Annihilators.'

'But at some point, that group grew with more members and started attacking the areas that had survived the erosion due to their beliefs.'

'They have been attacking the empire, especially.'

'At first, in our church, I wondered if there was some kind of connection between The Annihilators and the Ishka empire, or whether such an organization was created to control people in the empire.'

'Since the last five years, The Annihilators have been attacking the empire the most.'

Cale thought that in this world, there would be an organization that believed the phrase, 'When this world ends, we will be moving to a new world!'

Rather, it would be strange not to have this kind of organization when the current world was like this.

Cale asked for more detailed information, as The Annihilators could be a meaningful variable in their plans.