8.7

These words echoed in Gu Yiling's mind all the time, like a small warm current that slowly, slowly, flowed through the whole body, bringing a subtle but real warmth, and dispelling the cold. He couldn't help smiling from the bottom of his heart, his brows and eyes were as soft as the soft branches dancing in the wind by the March Lake in Yangchun.

Since his parents passed away, no one remembers his birthday, and no one has said that he wants to celebrate his birthday with him.

One's birthday is lonely and boring. In the beginning, he also directed and acted to prepare for his birthday, ridiculously like a clown. After that, he never did such a stupid thing again. If it wasn't for He Yunqing's reminder, he would have long forgotten that today was his birthday. It feels so good to have someone with me on my birthday.

He Yun quietly rolled his eyes and saw the gentle smile at the corner of Gu Yiling's mouth. He deeply felt that he had made the right decision.

The sports car was parked in a very high-end western restaurant with decoration.

He Yun got out of the car lightly, and hugged Gu Yiling's waist intimately. Gu Yiling was stunned for a moment, He Yunqing had never made an intimate move towards the original owner in public. He threw the car key to the waiter at the door and took Gu Yiling into the western restaurant.

Entering the restaurant, Gu Yiling realized that the place seemed to be reserved, and there was no one. When the person with the 'Lobby Manager' nameplate hanging on his chest saw He Yunqing, he immediately and respectfully took them to a seat by the window. The waiters are well-trained to add red wine to the clean goblet, the cellist in the red dress is emotionally performing a romantic tune, and the center of the black marble table is placed with a delicate red rose, showing the meaning of love It couldn't be more obvious.

He Yun carefully observed Gu Yiling's reaction.

Because of the rush, he decided to pick up Gu Yiling before calling the restaurant to ask them to prepare, so he was a little worried that Gu Yiling would not like it, although Gu Yiling never showed that he did not like the gift he prepared. .

What if it was another little lover? As long as they take them to a slightly more advanced restaurant for dinner, they will chatter excitedly, take out their mobile phones and take pictures frantically, and even want to take a picture of the toilet in the toilet, and then retouch the picture and text on Weibo, and finally sit down. Acting like a spoiled brat next to him, serving him dishes diligently, a meal is particularly disappointing, so He Yunqing rarely takes them out to eat.

And why does he rarely take Gu Yiling out to dinner? He Yun thought for a while, maybe it was because Gu Yiling's food was so delicious. After eating it once, he didn't want to eat outside food again.

He Yunqing at least knew that his little lover's flamboyant performance was happy. But now, Gu Yiling was just sitting there quietly, staring blankly at the night view of the city outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, but He Yunqing couldn't see what he was thinking at all. Does he really like what he prepared today?

The waiter served two medium-rare steaks.

Gu Yiling ate the food on the plate in small bites like a kitten with no teeth. After a while, he didn't eat much. He didn't like such expensive and restrained places, and he didn't like food that was carefully cooked on the plate but lost its human touch, but he didn't want to eat it, and he didn't want to disappoint He Yunqing's kindness, so he could only hide it like this like.

He Yunqing watched Gu Yiling lowered his head and chewed the food on the plate, took out a small dark red velvet box, and pushed it in front of Gu Yiling. At first glance, it looked like he was proposing.

"Happy birthday."

"I gave you a birthday present, I don't know if you like it or not."

Gu Yiling opened the box and was blinded by the contents inside. He fixed his eyes and saw that there was a new luxury watch launched this year by a well-known foreign watchmaker. The shape is simple. Although it is a men's watch, the strap is only a little thicker than a women's watch, which is very suitable for men with slender wrists.

He Yun lightly remembered the other watch that he had hidden under the bookcase to match this watch, and suddenly felt a little guilty. He didn't tell Gu Yiling that this pair of watches was actually designed by the watchmaking company for gay couples. He didn't know what he was crazy about, and when he saw these watches, he wanted to buy them.

Gu Yiling retracted his gaze from the gift, looked at He Yunqing, smiled and said seriously, "Thank you, I like it very much."

The corner of He Yunqing's mouth twitched indiscernibly, really, saying that he I don’t know if I like it, but I don’t know how to pretend to be a little bit like, does that calm expression look like I like it? What exactly do you want? Why never tell me?

He Yunqing didn't ask these two questions in the end. He looked at Gu Yiling's plate with more than half of the steak left, and asked, "What's wrong? Isn't it delicious? Or does it not suit your appetite?"

Gu Yiling immediately replied: "No, it's delicious!"

He Yunqing frowned and said, "Don't lie. You lie, I can see it. If you don't like it, don't eat it. Don't feel wronged." Is he that scary? Don't even tell him that he doesn't like western food?

Gu Yiling put down the knife and fork, and looked at him uneasily.

He Yun sighed lightly and called the waiter to pay the bill. Then he hugged him and left the western restaurant, got into the sports car, and asked, "Tell me, what do you want to eat?" After thinking about it, he added: "I must say one. You are not allowed to say anything 'whatever', 'you can' , 'you decide' or something."

Gu Yiling hid in the shadow of the front passenger seat and was silent. After a long time, he called out a place name.

He Yunqing looked at the noisy alley in front of him in surprise. The shop at the entrance of the alley, which was only a dozen square meters, was full of seats. Folding tables and chairs were placed on the road outside the shop. The lanterns around the signboard that said 'Sichuan Flavor Mala Tang' were broken, the tabletops and walls were covered with light yellow oil stains, and flies were flying around and buzzing.

The hot and bubbling fiery red soup was boiled in the pot of the shop, and the sweaty boss quickly brought out portions of Mala Tang, and sometimes sweat drops directly into the soup. Most of the men sitting on the folding chairs were students and nearby office workers. Occasionally, there were a few big men with big feet. While eating, they blew the cowhide loudly, spittle stars flew straight, and the empty beer bottles at their feet fell to the ground. .

He Yunqing's full set of meticulous suits seemed out of place in this place. He felt his pampered stomach tumbling and cramping, and he wanted to get out of this place urgently.