8.15 (End)

Seeing the dense words on the screen, He Yunqing couldn't help feeling a little funny, even a little familiar, when he thought of the angry look of the other party when he typed these words, he smiled and replied: "Do you hate Su Mengjie so much?"

The other party said: "Nonsense, I don't hate who she hates? Oh, I hate you! If it weren't for you, how could Bai Cha suffer so much grievance? Treat him well to me, or I will kill you!"

He Yunqing felt even more amused. He was sure now that this person didn't like Gu Yiling at all, did he? Otherwise, how can you be willing to let the person you love go back to the person you hate? However, even though he didn't know his purpose of helping him, He Yunqing somehow felt that he had no ill intentions.

He Yun thought for a while and typed a few words: "I want to meet you, can you tell me your name?"

The other party was silent for a long time, and when He Yunqing thought that he would not take care of him anymore, he replied: "I don't need to meet you. I can tell you my name. My name is Gu Yiling."

Gu, also, Ling.

He Yun lightly closed his eyes and chewed these three words carefully, feeling a familiar feeling inexplicably. It was like the name of an old friend who had a relationship with him, but he couldn't remember it. When he opened his eyes again, the black dialog had disappeared.

Gu Yiling also woke up at this time, he rubbed his swollen eyes, and stood barefoot on the floor, his ignorant and cute appearance was particularly attractive.

He Yunqing came over immediately, pushed him down on the sofa and sat down, then picked up cotton slippers and put them on his feet, and said, "I told you a few times? Remember to wear shoes! The doctor said, you are cold, you can't go barefoot..."

"How can I be so squeamish." Gu Yiling pouted, but his eyes were full of smiles. He held up He Yunqing's face, looked him in the eyes, and said firmly: "He Yunqing, I want to make it public. Come out, would you like to join me in front of the media and confess your relationship?"

A surprise flashed in He Yunqing's eyes first, and then he asked worriedly, "Will it affect your career?"

Gu Yiling smiled nonchalantly and said, "It's fine, anyway, I have you to support me, the big deal is not to be an actor. I think, compared to my career, I should hurry up and tell everyone that you are mine, to prevent others from peeping. You are more important."

He Yunqing also laughed, he touched Gu Yiling's face gently, and said, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

Under the spotlight of the media, Gu Yiling took He Yunqing's hand generously, put it on his lips and kissed it, saying, "I was taken care of, and it was this guy sitting beside me who took care of me. Sir, he promised to support me for the rest of my life."

There was sighing under the stage, the flashing lights kept clicking, and all the reporters recorded this scene with excitement.

We are sure that this must be the big news that will grab the headlines tomorrow.

He Yun looked at Gu Yiling, who was surrounded by the spotlight, and felt that the place where the back of his hand was touched by his lips was a little itchy, and the light was also a little strong, and his eyes were a little sour. Gu Yiling admitted their love to everyone, making him feel happy beyond words.

He heard Gu Yiling continue: "I hope you can bless us. If you can't bless us, or even feel that we are disgusting, that a homosexual appearing on the screen will have a bad influence, then I will choose to retire. Because To me, nothing compares to this gentleman sitting next to me."

This time, the flashing light clicked louder, and some people looked at him in surprise. They didn't seem to expect that Gu Yiling, who usually low-key in the face of the media, would come out so high-profile and resolutely, and even released "I want to leave entertainment for He Yunqing's sake." "Circle" cruel words.