chapter 9

I am shock to see people actually like this book, and because of that, I decide to continue this book!

Yayy~

Thank you all for supporting and reading this book, even though it's pretty crappy because I haven't edited it, but thank you~!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ah! Yoriichi-san! Nice to see you!" Greeted the [h/c] Slayer, waving her hand excitedly at the taller male.

"[Name]-san. . ." The younger Tsugikuni smiled, pleased to see the [H/C] girl well and healthy.

"Are you going somewhere? On a mission?? Or maybe on a date??"

Yoriichi sweatdrop, a nervous smile etched on his face as he watched [name] asked him about useless questions.

"Ah, none of those. I was about to head to Wanmim restaurant," the female raised an eyebrow, wondering why Yoriichi is going to Wanmin instead of eating at home??

"Why??"

"Oh, Well... When I knew you were back, I... Wanted to give you some food as a welcome...."

She was touched.

She could even feel the tears building on the corner of her eyes because of how touched she is.

"Y-Yoriichi!!" The girl awed, staring at the red head male with sparkles around her.

"I didn't knew you were this sweet!!" She squealed, trapping Yoriichi in a tight hug.

"It was nothing, but... Aren't you supposed to head to Wangshuu Inn, along with the traveller??"

"Ah–"

"Ah! I forgot about that! I'll see you later Yoriichi-san!"

The red head male stared in amusement, but was a little sadden knowing that she wouldn't be staying in Liyue for a while... Especially since Oyakata-sama ordered her to watch over Lumine and Paimon on their Journey...

He wish she would just stay for a little longer...

The shadow estate was quiet without her around. Well, it was already quite, but it wasn't the same without [name]...

He wanted to be selfish and told her to stay, but he can't and won't do something like that.

[❁]

"Bunny!"

"[Name]! Where were you!? We thought you ditch us!" Paimon yelled, stomping her foot on midair.

The Slayer could only chuckled nervously with a sweatdrop, "sorry~ I was talking with a friend of mine and somehow forgotten about going to Wangshuu Inn..."

Paimon huff, resting both of her hands on her hips. "Hmph! Paimon forgive you this time, but don't be late again!"

[Name] laugh, softly patting the floating child's head. "Hai, hai~"

The [h/c] woman then look around the balcony, wondering why it's empty.

"Oh~? He's not here?" She mumbled, a frown etched on her face.

She walked closer to the railings and placed her hands on it, "woah~!!" Paimon awed, looking at the view with sparkles in her eyes.

"To the blind, everything may not be as it appears..."