1

Lisa will be G!P in this but because of minors who read my books they'll be no smut. Just read for the story guys 🫣

Tiffany pov

Tiffany: I'm closing in.

I say into my ear piece.

Hyoyeon: target is approaching....

I ready for my signal. Hyoyeon is back at the headquarters as she looks on from the cameras.

Tiffany: signal when ready.

I calmly wait until I get signalled.

Hyoyeon: 3...2..1 now!

The door opens as the target enters. I sneak up behind him and twist his neck, he soon after fell to the floor. I smirk.

Tiffany: target cleared.

I take the hard drive from his suit pocket and leave the scene without being spotted.

Tiffany: agent T Kim, are you ready?

I say as I leave the building through the back exit.

The sports car stops In front of me. I get in.

Tiffany: got it.

I smile as I show Taeyeon the hard drive and she nods her head.

Taeyeon: successful as always.

I sit there smugly

Tiffany: can't wait to take this wig off.

We laugh as we head back to the headquarters.

Lisa pov

Me and bambam were at war. Papers everywhere, broken interior, broken whiskey bottles. It was a mess but hey where's the fun in it if it was any different.

The targets lands a couple of punches as we fight back.

Lisa: take that you fuckers.

I knee him in the abdomen as he groans in pain,

Bambam: this is mine.

Bambam takes the hard drive. I get my hands on the briefcase. I hit one of the guards over the head with it. Making sure every enemy is on the floor, in pain.

Lisa: agent Minnie now!

I say through the earpiece

Minnie: you guys have 10 seconds to get the hell out of there!

All the targets are on the floor in pain.

Lisa: Bam let's go!

Me and bambam run towards the big glass walls which leads to the outside.

Minnie: 5... 4... 3...2

Before Minnie finished her count me and Bambam break through the glass. We cover our faces as the glass shatters into millions of pieces around us.