What's Up?

What does the Team Of Dreams have planned?

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for joining us and opening this magazine. The five of us, sky_is_limit  (Sky), YvonneKindle (Yvonne), NDeMeeNDeMeer  (Naomi), Loutka  (Loutka), and chaotic_naturx  (Mags) are so excited to share with you all our current and upcoming projects. Take a gander at all the possibilities!

New Member!: We'd like to let all of know that we've just acquired a new member. We're happy to say welcome to Mags. As we've taken a step in a new direction, we hope with Mags' help, we can continue to put out amazing projects for you guys! Thanks for joining us, Mags!

Lost Dreams Book Club: Have a story you're looking to get feedback on? Join. Wanting to find some new books and expand your library? Join. Joining this book club is a great way to get some feedback on your writing and help you expand your own skills as a reviewer. Did we mention that we focus on reading your entire book? Our book club is still up and running, and we're looking for members to expand. You may also get a chance to interact with the TeamOfDreams admins since a few of us have joined. Be sure to check it out when you get the chance!

Creative Dreams Writing Club: We've all been part of a book club once or twice, yes? Well, we're counting on this writing club to be a little different. Our goal is to help each and every writer build their skills through activities and constructive criticism. We're still looking for people happy and willing to join!

Watty's Book Club: The Watty's are on the way, everyone. That naturally means another book club is also coming along. Who's excited for our annual Watty's book club? There you'll be able to achieve feedback that'll help you polish up your book before entering the mega contest of Wattpad. Our goal is to get you guys ready to enter! Ready? Well, sit tight because we're underway! It'll be fierce, but you still have time until the Wattys deadline (August 19th).

Flourish: We all want our writing to reach higher depths, right? Well, maybe it's time to check out Flourish, a review shop by @TeamOfDreams. As we review your novels, we aim to help each and every one of you improve! We really want you to flourish. Not only are we accepting applications for reviews, but we're also actively searching for reviewers. Interested? Take a look!

Dream Book Recommendations: Are you looking for your next amazing read this summer? We've got you covered! This book showcases some of the best stories around Wattpad. No more scrolling through endless lists of stories on Wattpad to find your next read. All you need to do is scroll through this book to find something that tickles your fancy. Not only do we take your favorite book recommendations, but you can recommend your own book as well!

Happy participating!

Sky

Team Of Dreams