Chapter 46

Soon after they landed, Nevaeh snacking on cookies and brownies that Jonathan had made before they left, he woke up extra early and baked them himself with love.

He felt happiness surge inside him when she first tried them, she loved them, her face said it all, her eyes twinkled as she looked at him, then gave him a long sweet kiss as a thank you.

She has a sweet tooth, that's what they found out after spending time with her, and if they could get it for her, something she loves but didn't have the privilege of trying, why wouldn't they get it for her?

She deserve the world and more, and they'll make sure to get her everything her beautiful heart desires.

Nevaeh walked down the last step of the jet and set her feet on the Italian grounds, it was cold, a light dust of snow covering the grounds and cars.

She shivered, tugging at her sleeves to cover the palms of her hands.

A black jacket was draped over her shoulders, warming her instantly. She looked behind her shoulder, finding Hades looking down at her with his usual cold hazel eyes.

She smiled at him, her dimples making an appearance, he kissed her cold knuckles in response.

A guard wearing a long thick black coat over his black suit approached Theodore, his eyes lingering on Nevaeh for a slight second before averting his eyes.

"Don." The guard spoke, bowing his head as a sign of respect.

Theodore nodded his head, blankly looking around the vast area before looking at the guard again,

"Hai perquisito i locali?" Theodore asked in his mother tongue, his Italian accent thick and heavy.
It made her feel wet, made her stomach flip and fill with butterflies.

She bit her lip and looked away from him, looking around, she still couldn't believe that she was in Italy, she's always wanted to travel, and now this was her first destination and hopefully she'll get to travel more with the men.

They exchanged a few words before Theodore gestured them to go over and to get in the car, they walked over and Nevaeh stopped and looked at them, her lips in a pout and an innocent look in her eyes,

"Shotgun?" She asked, hope in her eyes.

"Shotgun." They spoke at the same time, nodding their heads for her to go ahead.

An excited sequel left her lips and she immediately jumped in the front.

A small smile took over their faces and they silently but happily went in the back, Eliot sitting and putting Nevaeh's bag on his lap.

Soon enough they started heading towards Theodore's childhood home. Nevaeh was nervous to say the least, her stomach turned upside down and she started feeling nauseous as they neared.

She put a hand on her stomach as the feeling increased, she instantly put the window down and breathed in the fresh cold air, her eyes burned from unshed stressed tears.

A hand was gently placed on her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze in reassurance. She looked at Theo, his gaze was still focused on the road ahead of him, but his actions proved otherwise.

"Breath, Nevaeh." He spoke, his voice cutting through the silence in the car.

She did as she was told, breathing in deeply then letting it out, she did this a couple more times till she was sure she got herself put together and making sure her heartbeat was normal.