11

August.... Might be the best part of the year. A month before school, when you actually decide that there are no regrets.

And for Nala, it was about to be the best month of her life. Tae and her, 2 months of being together. Two months since he confessed to her.

And Daeshim...still nothing. She tried to reach for him, and went to his house, but he never was there, so she assumed that he's on vacation. Besides, if he feels better like this, then she should let him be. Paranormal shit should be left as something that happened and it's over. And this is not a horror movie tho.

In horror movies people hear about a haunted house being possessed by 1000 ghosts, having vampires jumping out of the mugs and they still be like YESSSS LET'S MOVE IN SOUNDS CUTEEE

And she didn't wanted to be one of those. And also, as the time passed, she started to rethink about all that. Like, is it really possible? Not really.

But I said earlier, she decided to leave it in the past.

And there she was, waiting for familiar black machine to stop in front of her house.

With a black dress, tight enough to expose her perfect figure. She would usually put on one of a milion matching t-shirts that she has with her so-called bf, but tonight, he told her that they're going somewhere fancy.

--~°~--

"You know, I've been thinking"

"Wow babe, that's something new", Taehyung teased her while putting down fork and the knife, so he could turn his whole attention to what she was saying.

Under the lights of a fancy restaurant, she mouthed: "I'd like you to meet my parents"

Taehyung choked on his glass of white wine, proceeding what his girlfriend just said.

"You okay?"

"Yes, just, um, something stucked in my throat or whatever, what were you saying?"

"I said I'd like you to meet my parents. If you're okay with it. I'd usually never ask that but they're just so annoying with the questions about who you are 'n shit"

well this was never supposed to go this far

"Don't you think it's a bit early? I mean, I don't want you to take me wrong, but I don't want to rush things...Is that okay?"

"Of course! I'm sorry for rushing you...I just get annoyed so easily. They're just boring me every single day with WHOO IS THAT TAEHYUNG WHERE DID HE GOT HIS FERRARI, IS HE RICH, HOW LONG ARE YOU TOGETHER WHERE HAVE YOU MEET HIM IS HE SMART IS HE THIS IS HE THAT"

"But that's cute tho. They're just worried. And also, don't think that I don't want to meet your parents, I just don't want to disappoint you nor them."

"Taehyung... I told you it's okay. But there's no way for you to disappoint any of us. Remember that"

Taehyung nodded, and they continued their dinner.

There are some things that are left unknown, but for now, we should keep it that way.

Nala moved her attention from Taehyung to her phone when a notification popped on it.

Dae-$lut

I think we should meet

9:47pm

No you should not

"Nala? What's wrong? What's with that expression?"

"It's- It's Daeshim"

Taehyung's look changed from worried to furious, but he tried to keep poker face.

"What does he want?"

"He wants to meet me"

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Will you meet him?"

"I guess so, I want to know what's going on"

Mistake

"If you say so...I won't burden you. But I wouldn't trust that guy."

But who can you actually trust to?

"Thank you Taehyung"

"When will you meet him?"

"I don't know, I'll ask him when I get home, cause obviously I'm on a date with a guy, a handsome one may I add"

"You may"

"Thank you for bringing me here Tae"

"Stop with that nickname, it makes me soft"

"What would you like me to call you, Kim maybe? That's my personal favourite but I can melt you sometimes, right?"

"I love 'Kim' way better. It's also hot when you say it"

"Alright, Kim, let's use your rules then"

Okay, let's sort things out. Daeshim, back. Maybe. Taehyung, never been better. Nala, confused but happy.

Her relationship with Taehyung really helped her in realising who she is and what is she capable of. He was always there to give her words of courage, to comfort her when she was sad, to mess around when she was angry and so on. Somehow, he always knew exactly what is he supposed to say.

She wouldn't say that she was in love with him, maybe it was too early for that. They were just two people that enjoyed each other's presence, and that's it. For now.

She also can't say that she trusts him, she trusts nobody, except Daeshim, that was gone for months, but now is back. Probably.

She couldn't help but think about what's going to happen with her friendship with Daeshim, and how's that gonna impact on her relationship with Taehyung.

How's she gonna react if the two of them end up hating each other? Or if traumas that Daeshim's been through come back?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SORRY FOR SHITTY CHAPTER, MY INSPO IS SO GONE LATELY

here you go to to redeem myself

btw hobipalooza was just 🔥