Episode 42

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 42

The playlist for this chapter is 'Frawley - Knocking on my heart' Do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

*~~One Month Later~~*

Fernando's POV

One month is gone and my love for Micaela has grown stronger. She has truly proven to be my healer and my peace of mind.  Her love for me is beyond words. Whenever we are together, I feel so peaceful and happy. The only thing that has been a little barrier to us is the distance.

She has changed my opinion about the female gender, something my best friend Antonio and my mom tried to do for years now. I now respect and love the female gender more than I've ever done. I even made Micaela's friends my friends. I now enjoy spending time with her and her friends. This past month has been the best month of my life, it has been filled with so much happiness and peace.

Just like Micaela and I agreed, sex has been kept aside from our relationship. We agreed not to defile ourselves until we are legally married. But notwithstanding, we've had some romantic moments that most couples are missing out on just because they focus more on the sex part of a relationship rather than the quality time that needs to be spent with each other. I came to realize lovemaking is the least of things that strengthen a relationship.

Micaela and I have toured two countries already which are Turkey and Singapore and we are still planning to go for more vacations. We both have some list of countries on our bucket lists to visit after we are married. I intend to shower with lots of surprises just as I've been doing. I'm getting amazed at how my gestures are more romantic than I'd expected.

To celebrate our one-month courtship anniversary, I invited her over to Madrid for the very first time. The plans I had in store for her weren't disclosed until she gets here. Part of my plan is to introduce her to my family and a few of my business partners.

I glance at my wristwatch and it was exactly 3 pm when her flight will arrive here. I was already waiting up at the airport to welcome her. It's been one week since I set my eyes on her last, I've missed her so much.

Speaking of her, here she comes looking so strikingly gorgeous as usual. We both met gaze and I practically discarded any other thing around me and focused on her. She flashed me a compelling smile which I returned with my smile.

I couldn't wait for her to get to me, I met her halfway and hugged her so tightly. "I miss you so much, mine" I whisper and peck her cheeks.

"I miss you too, my darling. I'm so happy to be with you again".

"I am the happiest! Let me take you home, we have a lot to talk about" I took her luggage and led her to my car.

When we got home my younger brother, Suarez, was in the living room watching some horror movie as usual. "Hey, buddy!" I called out for his attention and his head snapped in our direction.

"Brother!" He exclaims excitedly and made a move to stand up but then he relaxed back on his sit and his facial expression was that of shock.

I furrowed my brows at him confusedly and I glance briefly at my woman and she gave me a shrug. I returned my gaze to him and he was still staring at us. I was expecting him to lurch forward and come say hello to my fiancee but no, he was doing quite the opposite.

A minute had gone by and was still gaping at us...or no, not us but my woman. My forehead creased and my gaze narrowed in suspicion. "What's up kiddo?"

"Micaela Alvarado!" He mumbles her name and I squint at my lady who was also staring at him with wide eyes.