Proposal

Chapter 23

~~~~~

POV: Ahri

Today is Monday, a week after (Y/n) saved Kai'sa from that bastard Stephon. Things are going well for me thanks to the suppressants I have. I'm not lusting for (Y/n) like if I wasn't on them, though they don't stop me from having thoughts about (Y/n) from time to time. At the moment I stepped out of my room and saw (Y/n) with his helmet in hand.

"Heading out?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I wanted to go visit April since we've been busy all week" He replies.

"I see, but don't forget we have a meeting with Sarah at 2" I tell him.

"I won't. See you later" He says before walking down the stairs.

"Alright, later" I reply.

From the top of the stairs, I watched (Y/n) head out. I then sighed, a part of me wanted to spend time with him. Like there was this connection lingering between us, something other then a boss to employee relationship. My attention then turned to the sound of a door closing, I turn to see Kai'sa in pajamas with some clothes in her hand. I noticed that she was wearing the faded metal shirt that (Y/n) had given her after he saved her.

"Morning Ahri" Kai'sa says with a slight yawn.

"Morning" I say then mentioned her shirt "You're wearing the shirt (Y/n) gave you"

"Umm, Y-Yeah, I am" Kai'sa replied then begins to become a stuttering mess and her cheeks became flush "I-I-It's j-just t-that I have g-gotten a f-few n-n-nightmares and w-when I s-sleep with t-this s-shirt on I-I-I d-don't get a-a-any"

I raised an eye brow at her response then let it down and gave her a small smile "I see, I'm glad you aren't having any more nightmares"

"Thanks...I-It's l-like when I w-wear it h-h-he's p-protecting m-me w-when I-I s-sleep" Kai'sa tells me.

"Well, that is his job right?" I say to her.

"R-Right" She replies "I'm g-going to g-go t-take a s-shower now"

Not a second more, Kai'sa then zips past me and into the bathroom. I'm left standing there, mildly envious of Kai'sa. I can't say I'm to the extent of jealousy but that connection I'm feeling towards is surely interfering with my emotions and thoughts, even with the suppressants.

"If Kai'sa gets one of his shirts, it's only right that I get one too" I thought.

That was a type of thought that never had gone through my head before. Something about (Y/n) is affecting me in ways no one has ever done before. A moment later I turn and look at (Y/n)'s door, I look around to see if everything is clear. I then walked over to (Y/n)'s door and slipped in to his room. I look at the room, see into cleanliness. I head to his walk in closet and open it and scanned over the clothes inside. Most of it was neat, his suits that Evelynn and him got hung up, most of it was neat and organized. There were a few things that looked thrown to the side.

"Hmm, this is pretty organized and cleaned up" I thought to myself as I walked around.

I stopped and my attention was caught on to a shirt that was thrown to the side. I pick it up and I see that it was sleeveless and the sides were cut half way down the shirt. It seemed to be an old metal band shirt or something as hit had a skull biting into a pair of brass knuckles. The I couldn't put together the lettering though. My body instinctively smelled the shirt, I felt almost euphoric by it. It smelled only like him, it was such a strong smell. My went mind for a moment then got back in control and I pulled the shirt away from my nose.