08 || RESULTS

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

THIRD PERSON POV

" UghHhhG, when is it coming?! " Fire yelled out. " Patience Fire , plus. Why are you so worked up when you know that we already passed. " Light replied and asked Fire , " Yeah... but I wanna see what it looks like! " Fire said back. ' Seriously..? ' Light thought. " 'sigh' I'm sure it'll come soon fire, remember what Atok said? 'Patience is Virtu- "

DING DONG..... DING DONG.....

Fire immediately got up and rushed towards the door to open it. There stood the mailman. " Is that it!? is that it?! " the mailman looked nervous, probably overwhelmed. " Calm down fire. " Lightning said as he pushed fire out of the way to grab the letters. " Bye. " He said slamming the door at the mailman. Lightning slid the other letter in Tokoyami's room since he was asleep still. And after that, lighting went back to the others.

" I can't deal with this.. Fire, just open it . " Earth said exhausted already. " Alright! " He grabbed the paper from lighting and opened it up. There he saw a little device. " Huh? What's this? " Fire said showing it to the rest. Light snatched it from him and set it on the table. " HEY! What gives ! " Fire yelled out. " It's a projection. It'll activate, just wait. " and just like that. All might was in the air. " Woah.. it's like a hologram! " Wind said with stars in his eyes.

"It is I! ALL MIGHT THROUGH A PROJECTION!I would like to inform you 'yawn' Ekhem.. I would like to inform you Young Amato that you have made it in at the top spot of both the written and practical exams! With 167 points and 98 percent on the written exams! " All might said " WHAT! I WAS SURE I GOT 100! Actually. No. I DID YOU LYING SCUM! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MY SKILLS- " Light was lashing out at the projector which was paused by him. " Light... " earth said with a menacing aura. " Let's continue to watch alright..? " and with that, light immediately shut up and started the projection again. " Though , I would say it was 100. It's just that you forgot to capitalize letter a on one of the multiple choice questions. But no fear! You have passed! We welcome you young Amato! " The projection then shuts of.

" That was so... " Leaf said looking at leaf and fire. " AWESOME! " they all said at once. Earth could only chuckle, they were all still so childish. Tokoyami later walks out the room. " Oh, your awake Tokoyami! Did you get in? " leaf asked, he nods " I got 10th place, you? " we all smiled, well. Excluding lightning. " We got in too! 1st place actually! " leaf exclaimed. " Congrats, I actually thought that explosive kid would be first. " wind chuckled. " And I was the one who got us in 1st place. " He said smugly, making lightning mad, so they " play chase ".

" say, who is this explosive kid? " Light asked birdie. " Oh, Katsuki Bakugou. He was on the same area as me, he had spiky blonde hair with red eyes. " fire gritted his teeth, " oh, him.. " he said angrily. Tokoyami raised an eyebrow. " What do you mean? I though we were in diffr areas, how do you know? " he asked " Us and our friends sat close to him in the orientation and he kept being really rude. " light said rather calmly. " Oh, alright. " He said shrugging.

Hawks came out of his room and party poppers as he popped them, " Let's celebr- " " AHH!" Hawks got cut off by lighting who was scared by the sound. " Oh- sorry lightning. " Hawks quickly put the party poppers away. " No, no.. it's alright. " He said looking flushed. They learned not to joke about his phobia as it was very serious. " Nevermind that though, let's CELEBRATE! " Fire yelled out raising his fist.
" Haha.. ' sigh ' we'll then, better get cooking " earth said putting his apron on. Leaf grabbed hawks phone and called Izuku, he quickly shushed everyone. " what for- " Fire got shushed again by leaf. " I'm calling Izuku , I heard he got 0 points. I'm worried. " which fire didn't want to push any further.

Dialing.... Ring..... ring...

" Hey Izuku! " Izuku was sobbing over the phone which was on speaker , " w-what's wrong...? " leaf said worried. " Y-you won't believe it Boboiboy! There was rescue points! I got 60 rescue Points! I passed!! " Leaf quickly got relieved " I'm so glad to hear that! I gotta go know though, I'm sure Ochako got in to! So cya Izu! " leaf exclaimed " Izu? Is that a new nickname? " Leaf blushed a little. " Y-yeah. I won't say it if you don't like it! " Izuku chuckled over the phone " It's alright, cya! "

Beeeeeppp....

" Now let's get celebrating! " Hawks put his fist up in the air. So did everyone else, excluding light,lightning, and Tokoyami. The trio trouble maker looked at the three of them and pouted " Party poopers. " they all whispered in between them. " Why you... " Lightning said playing "chase " again. " 'Chuckles' Awesome.. " Earth whispered thankfully.

A/N : Sorry it was shorter than usual again. But I got a new haircut and glasses!

I look pretty ugly, but yep! I hope you enjoyed! See ya next time!

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙
Sunday , July 31 2022

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ Sunday , July 31 2022