35. Dive

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 6

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 6. The Dive. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Lucas spotted Franny's cut on her cheek. He asked Dustin if he had a bandage to cover it. She told him that she was fine and it wasn't a big deal, Lucas being Lucas, thought it was. "You could die!" Franny rolled her eyes and just took the bandage from Dustin.

Nancy had led everyone to their car to someplace where they could find Eddie, which would be Lovers Lake, or so they think. Sylvia who was now also wanted for murder had to run with Eddie.

Sylvia had been seen with Eddie the night of some attack. Thanks to Jason, she's now wanted for murder. Robin had been bickering about Eddie and Vecna.

"Maybe, we don't put it like that." Lucas started as Franny looked at him then back to the front. Nancy had muttered something. They all saw cop cars as they pulled in they saw ambulances, people watching, and the lake.

The group climbs out of the car stepping closer to the scene. "Come on, this way," Nancy had started as she lead them past the news truck to Chief Powell being interviewed.

Robin and Franny's exchange looks before looking back. She let out a short breath. "Patrick McKinney."

Lucas and Franny let out a sigh before she heard, "We now have two people who are responsible for this death, Eddie Munson and Sylvia Hernandez."

"They were spotted in a boat trying to cross the river, they failed as Patrick... they failed but then swam across the shore into the woods."

"If anyone has seen or heard Eddie and Sylvia please call Hawkins PD. This had been your chief have a nice evening." Powell told the reporter as he walked away.

Franny let out a scoff before Steve spoke, "Oh man, this is not good. This is really not good." Chief Powell soon walked away before Eddie could be heard on the Walkie.

"Dustin? Can you hear me? Wheeler? Franny?" Eddie spoke as Dustin pulled out the walkie as he responded to Eddie. They all walked closer to the car, "Eddie. Holy shit," Dustin spoke.

Dustin and Eddie went on, "Where is he?" Robin asked as Franny took the Walkie, "Eddie, where are you? And where Sully?" Franny asked before Eddie responded with, "Skull Rock, do you know it?" Dustin took the Walkie.

"Yeah that's in Cornwallis and—," Steve cut off Dustin, "Garret, yeah. I know where that is." Steve jammed away before asking for Nancy's keys and everyone got in as Steve drove off.

The car ride was long, and quiet. Only sighs and crunching would come out. Whispers could be heard from Dustin and Steve. Franny decided to break the silence.