eyes on the road

"Fuck." Harry gasped softly as Y/N sucked him off, gripping the steering wheel tightly as he drove. He forced himself to look straight ahead at the road rather than looking down at Y/N, but sometimes he can't help himself but take a few quick glances. His cheeks were warm and he was moaning softly, trying his best to drive properly as to not crash into a goddamn car or something.

Eventually, they stopped at a red light. Harry was relieved to see that traffic light and took one of his hands off of the wheel, placing it on Y/N's head. He thrusted up into her mouth a bit because he simply couldn't help himself, whimpering softly when she felt her teasing his tip with his tongue.

"Don't crash, love." She chuckled softly after pulling off, stroking him slowly, and he laughed breathily.

"I'll- I'll try." He gulped, feeling himself getting closer when Y/N wrapped her lips around his tip once more, starting to bob her head up and down. The light also turned green once she did that, and Harry quickly placed his other hand back on the steering wheel before proceeding to drive the way back home.

"I'm gonna come." He gasped out, his head feeling a bit fuzzy.

"Y-Y/N, I might come, fuck."

"I know, baby. Just come in my mouth, hm? Wanna taste you."