Chapter 23. Summer Training Camp

Tobirama looked down at his computer and saw that class 1A and 1B were heading to some sort of training camp out far in the woods where they'll be trained of the pussy cats.

"Gotta admit UA is doing a pretty good job at hiding the classes movements, it was only thanks to one of patrols that we spotted them" said Dabi as he took out a all black cigarette and lit it.

"They are most likely worried that the league will try something even though they are severely crippled as of right now, the Meta Liberation Army is collapsing because of us killing the leadership, the Yakuza is gone, the hero association has all but been completely destroyed and lastly Shigaraki is dead" said Tobirama.

"Yeah so in other words... All we have to do is finish the MLA and league and this fighting will all be over" said Dabi.

"Yes and no, some people will still stop at nothing to stop us from what we are doing while others will allow us to continue our mission because they see that we are doing everything we can to help" said Tobirama.

"I see what you mean.. also what will we do once they are all defeated?" Said Dabi.

"We will continue protecting Japan and eventually we shall broaden our horizon to other countries" said Tobirama.

"Hehe I guess we Anbu agents get no fun trips" said Dabi as he took a drag from his cigarette.

"I don't know what your talking about, doesn't going and defeating or killing hundreds of villains and corrupt heroes sound fun?" Said Tobirama.

"Touche".

Tobirama then grabbed a file and looked at it before a smirk appeared on his face "it appears the League is going to attack the training camp".

"So we gonna attack them before they attack the students?" Said Dabi.

"Yes, now go get the Anbu ready" said Tobirama as he stood up and left to go get his gear.

He entered his and Kaina's room and walked over to his closet and pulled out his armor and put it on before he grabbed his sword along with all his kunai and shuriken he'd need.

The last thing he grabbed was his Happuri that had the hidden leaf insignia engraved into it.

"The end is near and I'll have to take things more seriously for now on".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deep in the woods where the Wild Wild pussy cats were, both 1A and 1B were training to the point they dropped in exhaustion. Some were training more than others while some just complained about it.

"Man today's training was hard..." Said Ochako sitting in the outdoor public pool with the other girls.

"I agree... Ever since that Tobirama came out our training has gotten even more difficult" said Mina "but I do have to admit he's very attractive and I wouldn't mind hanging with him.

___

In the lead of a large group of Anbu far away Kaina suddenly felt jealous and had the sudden urge to shoot a girl with pink skin.

___

"Even though what him and the Anbu are doing I still think it's bad given they could be heroes and do this instead" said Tsu.

"I have to agree... But at the same time look at how corrupt our system is, if him and his Anbu didn't do what they did then god knows the situation we'd be in right now" said Momo.

"I think the Anbu are pretty cool, especially that Tobirama" said Jiro as she looked away while a red dusting appeared on her cheeks and played with her earphone jacks.