Chapter 22. Making Deals And Darkness

Naruto was sitting in his fathers office studying Tayuyas curse seal and trying to find a way to remove it along with the soul that was in it without it killing her "hey Kurama you got any ideas?".

"I'd say use my chakra and destroy it but you'll still need a powerful seal to keep my chakra from destroying her body".

"Hm I see what you mean.. thanks though you might have helped me crack the code" said Naruto as we went back to trying to create a seal.

Kurama just grunted and went back to sleeping, he was dreaming about killing Madara and his entire clan.

Downstairs in the mansion Fuu was reading a book about the clan wars and next to her was Akane who was studying more on the anatomy of the human body.

They were enjoying the day off before they had to go on the mission tomorrow and they were all completely unaware of the person who entered the village except Naruto who sensed someone powerful enter it.

___

"Hmm well that's all the important paperwork done.. maybe I can finally get some training in" said Hiruzen who then made a Shadow clone to finish the rest of his paperwork. Thanks to Naruto showing him and Dragon the secret to beating it they were able to actually do stuff instead of sitting behind a desk all day, they also found out that 60% of the paperwork they did was actually meant for the advisors and other members of the council (mainly civilian) to do so they shoved it back on them.

Hiruzen was about to get up and go train when his secretary entered the room "Hokage-sama you have a guest who wishes to speak with you".

"Oh? And who may that be?" Said Hiruzen curiously.

"She said her name is Mei Terumi and she said she has very important information for the Hokage only".

"Very well send her in" said Hiruzen.

Hiruzen dismissed his clone and sat down in his desk and grabbed his pipe and put in some tobacco that Naruto got him from the land of Vegetables, he used the new seal which Naruto also did on his pipe which lit the tobacco in it with his chakra.

The door opened and a beautiful woman with green eyes, and ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. And looked to be in her mid to late twenties. She wore a long-sleeved, dark blue dress that falls just below the knees. It was closed at the front with a zipper, and is kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covers up to the upper part of her arms and the underside of her breasts. Underneath, she wears a mesh armour that covers slightly more of her upper body than her dress. She also wears a skirt in the same colour as her dress and, underneath those, mesh leggings reaching down over her knees.

"Hello Hokage-sama it's an honor to meet you" said Mei bowing her head in respect with Aoi doing the same.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Terumi-san so what is it you wished to talk about?" Said Hiruzen.

"Please just call me Mei, it makes things easier" she said as she sat down in the chair Infront of Hiruzen.

"Very well, so what is it you needed to talk to me about?" Said Hiruzen.

"I'll be frank, I'm the leader of the rebels in Kiri and I came here in hopes you could provide us some form of help even if it's just material and if the rebels win I promise you we'll do everything we can to pay you back in kindness and become your allies as well" said Mei.

Hiruzen looked at her for a moment and sighed as he leaned back "as much as I'd like to help you Mei-san I sadly can't because if word we're to get out I was helping you It'd bring a whole new list of problems.