Chapter 44

A month later..

"Mamaaa!!"... Tara paces into the guest room..

"Ssshhh!! Dheere beta.. Mami so rahi hai!"

"Areh aisi khabar layi hoon, neendh tou kya hosh bhi udh jayenge!"... Tara exclaims..!

"Drama chhor! Bata kya hua?"..he asks..

"Arehh Mama! Bua-Nani is here! Again! He he he..."

"Whatt?!".. Sidharth surely didn't expect this now..

"He he he..".. Tara starts giggling..

"Abe has kyun rahi hai pagal?! Band bajne wali hai sabki!"

"Pata hai! It will be fun no?!".. 😅

"Kaheka fun?!".. Sidharth makes faces..

"Chaliye abhi, Nani bula rahi hai aap ko!"

******************

Same day, 3 pm..

Sana wakes up for a late lunch and comes out of her room to go towards the dining area when Bua calls her in between from the living room..

"Bahu..! Kaisi ho?!"

"Areh Bua! Aap kab ayi?! Pata hi nehi chala mujhe!".. she walks upto her to touch her feet when Sidharth holds her back..

"Jhuk kyun rahi hai yaar?! These things are not mandatory!".. he tones up annoyingly!

"Sidharth.. main tou baas.."

"What main tou baas?! I can't be everywhere na?! Can't you use your brain sometimes?!"

"Hayee hayee ashirwaad hi tou le rahi thi! Aise bhadak kyun raha hai?!"... asks Bua in her over dramatic tone..

"In that case, Bua, gale milke bhi ashirwaad le sakti hai na?".. he gives it back..

"Sidharth aap mere iron tablets order kar djiye na please, otherwise I will get late!".. Sana deliberately changes the topic..

"Oh haan! I will do that now..".. he leaves the hall in hurry..

Sana turns back to Bua..

"Bua I am sorry.. Sidharth apne bachhe ko leke bohot zyada protective hai".. she tries explaining..

Bua makes a straight face..

"Achha main jake lunch karleti hoon warna woh phirse naraz ho jayenge!."..Sana tries to diffuse the awkwardness..

"Theek hai beta..."..replies Rita Mom..

******************

"Mummy ji mujhe karne dijiye na..I am getting depressed lying flat on bed 24/7!".. Sana walks into the kitchen randomly and finds her mother in law busy preparing the dinner..

"Bachha, pregnancy mein kam karna is normal but right now you have complications na? Remember what Nivi said? Zyada der khadi nehi reh sakti tu beta! Baas yeh second trimester khatam ho jaye.."

Sidharth overhears their conversation from the other side and walks in..

"Sana go and take rest..it's been a while you are walking around now..".. he intervenes..

Sana starts fuming in no time..!

"Baas kariye Sidharth! Enough! Bachha mera bhi hain! Bar bar mujhe yeh ehsaas mat dilaiye that I am going through some complications! I get frustrated!"

Sidharth is taken aback by Sana's reaction because she has never raised her voice in front of his family before!

However, Rita Mom notions him to keep his sane from behind..

"Okay relax! Abhi thodi der rest karlo, baad mein ajana kitchen mein Mom ko help karne.."

She looks at his face with utter disappointment and turns back to burst inside the guest room again..

Sidharth follows her to the room..

"AC on kar dun?"..he asks..

"Aap ka ghar hai, kuch bhi kariye!".. she is too pissed to even interact..

He sighs and walks upto her..

"Kya hua?".. he asks, holding her face softly in between his hands..

She looks at his face and hyperventilates to hinder the outbreak..

"Rona araha hai tou let it be na baby!"

"Aap please normal raha karo mere sath Sidharth!".. she closes her eyes to halt herself from budging into this anymore..

"Idhar dekh.. look at me.."

She doesn't open her eyes..

He moves closer to kiss on her eyes..

"I love you!".. he murmurs..

Everytime he affirms his love, she gets driven unknowingly!

She opens her eyes and he touches her lips with his to hold her into a soft kiss..

"I am getting to see my baby's mood swings for the first time!".. he chuckles adorably..

She gives in and goes into his arms..

"I am sorry I screamed!".. she presses herself more against his chest and kisses him there..

"Trust me, I will take it all baba but you will have to listen to me, hai na?".. he wraps his arms around to comfort her stiffness..

"Ek baat bataiye? Hum theek rahenge na Sidharth?".. she asks randomly..

He pulls her back gently and holds her from either sides..

"What makes you ask that?"

"I don't know! I just had an urge of asking this!"..she replies..

"Ofcourse rahenge! Jaan hai tu meri! Main pagal ho jaunga agar nehi rahenge tou! Don't stress yourself!"

"Darr lag raha hai mujhe! I don't know why!"

"Kyun baba?".. he rests his forehead on hers and traces his thumbs on her soft cheeks..

"I love you baby! Please just be there, even if I become a miserable wife!"

He can't help but gazes at his beautiful wife for a while and pulls her face to press his lips onto hers, stealing her insecurities by inhaling her restless breaths..

"Do you still feel the same?!"..he speaks through the smooch..

"No! I need this!".. she presses herself more onto him and shoves her tongue to slide over his passionately..

"Sidharth, it's been a while.. please make love to me na baby!".. her pregnancy hormones are at its peak and she is turned on like never before! She is almost struggling to speak now..

"Meri jaan..there are risks and we know that right?".. he tries to calm her down, caressing her lovingly..

She nods her head..

"Come.. let me take you to bed, we will watch a movie.."

"Nehi, mujhe baas apko hug karke sona hai!"

He smiles much affectionately at her..."Mera bachhaaaa..! Aja baby.."... and this is how he is learning everyday to overcome the challenges of a difficult, yet a memorable time..

 and this is how he is learning everyday to overcome the challenges of a difficult, yet a memorable time

My Jaans ❤️
Do comment to share your views..🫂