⚾︎| chapter thirty four

KELANI PARKER
hey, you! don't be a silent reader:)

"Okay now take a left." Dallas points to the left and looks at the GPS Infront of him, "Oh hey! look, you know your left and rights." Dallas teases Chris.

Christian side eyes Dallas and sighs recalling the memory. "Shut the hell up." He says annoyed with Dallas already.

"No, you."

Oh for fucks sake.

Christian take in a deep breath, "Dude." He starts off, "Are we really going to do this right now?" He parks the jeep and turns towards Dallas who's crossing his arms like a child and looking out the window.

"I don't know, are we?" He backtalks. Gosh he's such a child.

"How the hell are you going to win a huge championship yet still act like children?" I say unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the car door.

Coco snorts, points and looks at me. "She's always right." She shrugs and walks beside me into the restaurant.

She sighs and puts both of her hands on her hips, "Children..." She says shaking her head like a disappointed mother.

Coco and I sit at a nearby booth waiting for the boys. I pick up a menu near me and start looking through it.

One thing I can't keep my mind off of right now is Jules and Riley laughing. What are they planning?

I clear my throat, "Did you see Riley and Jules laughing when we were leaving?" I ask coco setting down my menu Infront of me.

She looks up at me, "You saw that too?" She asks me.

I nod, "And I think it's weird that Blake. Blake Barret asked us to sit with them at awards." I think back. It's so not like him.

"Same." Chris says sliding in the booth next to me, he kisses me on the forehead and looks at the menu.

"Scoot." Dallas motions Coco to move over.

She lets out a breath and slides over. "Thank you, Mrs. always grumpy." He laughs at the nickname.

"How was the competition? Did y'all kick some ass?" Chris asks me, with a smile.

I look over at Coco and she gives me that tell him look. Should I tell him about the offer? I open my mouth to speak but our waitress comes over to take our orders.

We order our food and drinks. "So, how was it?" He asks me again.

I smile at him. "It was good, I went against Jules which was kind of fun." I speak. I'll tell him about it later.

Coco and I talk all about what Jules said to me at the competition while we eat. All of a sudden, I feel Christian's hand on my thigh. He always does this. Nothing new.

He moves his hand up higher and higher. You're playing a dangerous game, Irwin.

He slightly lifts up my dress and acts like he's paying attention to what Dallas is saying to him. Is he for real? At dinner.

He moves his hand up to my underwear. I shot him a death stare. Thankfully no one noticed. Chris moved my underwear to the side and started to tease. I put my hand on top of his, but boy that did not help. It just pushed his fingers in.

I sucked in a gasp and tried to disguise it as a hiccup.

Shit. Oh my Gosh. We're doing this right now?

"You okay Kelani?" Coco asks me, sipping on her soda. No, Coco I'm not.

I fake laugh. "I'm fine. Just the hiccups." I lie.