It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Saiyan

(cut to Zarbon's corpse falling into a lake, Vegeta killing him in cold blood)

Vegeta smiled. Sure it had been years upon years ago, but it was still as beautiful as the time he first saw it.

KRILLIN: Wow. You really took care of that guy.

VEGETA: Yeah, didn't even know If I could pull that off. But... you know us Saiyans, we get stronger every time we almost die.

KRILLIN: Well... that seems... incredibly unfair.

"Hmm. Not really, The message behind it is great; Success through struggle. Though there are a few outliers." Tenjo rebuked.

KRILLIN: So, um... you seem like a busy man, so...

VEGETA: Oh yeah, killing people, and I'm about to become immortal.

KRILLIN: Well, we don't wanna keep ya, so I guess we'll be seeing ya!

VEGETA: Yep! And I still got a lot to take care of and I... Ohohohoho! Ohhh, wait a minute, nice try. Gimme the Dragon Ball.

KRILLIN: Aww... (gives Vegeta the Dragon Ball)

"That was doomed to fail from the start," Bardock commented.

VEGETA: Ya know, I could kill both of you right now, but after killing Zarbon and getting this last Dragon Ball, I'm in a good mood; I mean a REALLY good mood. But just remember this: next time you see me, I will be immortal... Not that you stood a chance to begin with. I'm just... Saiyan. (canned laughter plays in the background) Wakka Wakka! (flies off)

"Booo, I say! Boo!" Trunks exclaimed and a few others had a similar sentiment. Vegeta blushed.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cuts to Krillin and Bulma after Vegeta has taken off with the DragonBall)

BULMA: Well, congratulations. You've single-handedly doomed us all.

KRILLIN: Oh excuse me, but I didn't see you do anything.

"She's the human scientist. There's nothing she could have done." Roshi retorted to his on-screen pupil.

BULMA: What exactly did you expect me to do?

KRILLIN: Well I dunno, maybe you could've bitched at him, how 'bout that? That's all you appear to be good for these days! Huh? Used your bitch-fu on him? "Bulma, the Mistress of Bitching", that's what they should call you...

"You're talking a lot of shit for someone in slapping range." Bulma deadpanned.

(cuts to Vegeta and Gohan, each of them holding a DragonBall, flying in the sky)

Gine paled. This was not going to go well.

VEGETA & GOHAN: (both of them singing in their head to the tune of "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen)
♪Don't stop me now, having such a good time♪
♪I'm holdin' this ball♪
♪Don't stop me now...♪

(Vegeta and Gohan sense each other and stop singing)

VEGETA & GOHAN: What the...?!

GOHAN: That's Vegeta... (in his thoughts) Uh, I know! (flies down and hides behind a cliff) If I just hide here and lower my power level, he shouldn't find me!

VEGETA: Okay, what the fuck is going on? I know I just sensed something down there.

GOHAN: (thinking) Good! Now just go on and...