Part 19 - Proposal 2.0

*******************

Sorry guys for the late update. I was infected with Covid so not feeling well from last few days.

********************

Sidharth ensured that Shehnaaz was not left alone in Australia. He had made sure his mom and her family members stayed with her one after the other. Sidharth also visited her every month because usko bhi to apna dose chahiye. Finally the shoot was over and Shenaaz was back to her/his Family and her Kullu.

Both of them took few days off, just to spent time with each other and Family.

Sana: Baby, Kaushal ka call aaya tha. BB weekend war ke liye invite kiya hai

Sid: Tujhe movie promote karne?

Sana: Hayee Nahi, mujhe akele nahi hum dono ko saath mein

Sid: kyu?

Sana: Mujhe kya pata? Shayad TRP kam hai phir se iss season ki. 

Sid: Mujhe nahi jana. Itne months baad free hue hai. Pura din Jayega udhar.

Sana: Haye haye Sidharth. Aisa nahi kehte. BB ne humne itna diya. Hum ek din nahi de sakte hai. Jana to padega. Salmaan Sir ki respect nahi hai tujhe.

Sidharth groaned in frustration. 'isme respect kidhar se aaya bey. Main bas keh raha hu baad mein chale, abhi family time hai naa Jaan'

But Joru ke gulam ki ghar mein chalti kahan hai. He had to finally give in to Sana's request cum order. The coming Friday, they had to visit BB house. Ken had selected a beautiful Blue Patiala Suit for Shehnaaz and Sid would be wearing a casual grey suit with white T-shirt.

Salmaan: To aaj humare ghar pe aa rahe hai bahut hi khaas mehmaan. Yeh jab saath mein hote hai to bhi inko bahut pyar milta hai, jab akele hote hai tab bhi bahut pyar milta hai to basically inhe hamesha awaam se bahut pyar milta hai. Yeh iss ghar mein mile the aur inka saath abhi tak waise hi hai jaise humne dekha tha. 

The set crowd guessed and started chanting SIDNAAZ with excitement.

Salmaan: Arey wah, aap log to bahut samjhdaar ho. To please welcome SIDNAAZ. Aaiye Shukla Ji. Kaisi ho Punjaab ki Katerina ya sach kahun to World ki Shehnaaz Gill.

Sid: Hello Sir, I am good. How are you?

Sana: Hello Sir. Hayee sachi naa Sir, ab main world famous ho gayi. She said chuckling

Salmaan: To aap dono BB house ko itna miss kar rahe the ki aa gaye.

Sid: Nahi sir, Aisa kuch nahi miss karta. Jo miss karta uss 'Miss' ko to apne paas hi rakh liya maine. He said in his naughty voice.

Salmaan always admired Sid's witty replies: To 'Miss' Shehnaaz, aap bhi miss nahi karti ghar ko

Sana: Sir, ye sab jhoot bol raha hai. Ye pata hai kayi baar raat ko humare reels dekta hai. Itni baar BB13 dekha hai ki isko yaad ho gaya hai kisne kab kaun sa dress pehna tha. 

Sid just glared at her 'Baby, idhar Juloos nahi nikalna tha' he said in his mind. Salmaan adored Sana, he always did, she was so unfiltered and fun. 

Salmaan: Agar aisa hai to ek game khel lete hai. Main aap dono se BB13 ke question poochunga. Jo pehle sahi answer dega woh jeetega.

Sana: Yahi jeetega, isko loser banana nahi pasand. kitna bhi chota game kyu naa ho.

Salmaan asked several fun questions and as Sana predicted Sid won the game. 'Sana and Sidharth chaliye main aapko ghar tak chorta hu'

SIDNAAZ entered BB house and all the contestants were ecstatic to see them. 

SIDNAAZ: ghar dikhao humko apna

Sidnaaz were reminiscing their stay here, be it in BB13, MSK or BB14. All memories flashed in front of her eyes and Sana was now a little emotional. Sidharth hugged her 'Baby, har saal idhar contestant ban kar join karna hai jo itna emotional ho rahi hai'. Sana looked at him annoyed 'Tujhe pata nahi kyu kuch feel nahi hota, hum idhar hi mile the, tujhe kuch special nahi lagta'. Sid just smiled at her and rubbed her back to calm her and whispered to her 'You are special and anything related to you is always special'.

SIDNAAZ settled on the sofa in living room along with other contestants waiting for Salmaan.

Salmaan: Ab Sana aur Shukla ji apni yaad taaza karne aaye hai, to humne decide kiya hai inke saath shower task kiya jaaye.

Sidharth face palmed himself and shook his head in annoyance whereas Sana was excited. They both changed for the task.

Salmaan: Rules apko pata hai. So first question: Aap dono mein pehle subah kaun uthta hai

SIDNAAZ: Sidharth

Salmaan: Same answer so no shower. Next question: Aap dono mein se jyada romantic kaun hai.

They both point to other and answer. 'Galat jawab, shower'.

Salmaan: Aap dono mein jhagda kaun jyada karta hai

Sana shies but answers same as Sidharth. SIDNAAZ:  Sana

Salmaan: Aap dono mein se manata kaun jyada hai

Again they both give each others name. 

Salmaan: Galat answer, Shower. Waise Shukla ji, aap bhi manane lag gaye?

Sid: Sir, kya karu, nahi manata hu to credit card ka bill bahut jyada aata hai

Salmaan: Chaliye aakhri sawaal, Yeh bahut interesting question hai. Aap dono ko kya jyada pasand hai....Shehnaaz Gill or Shehnaaz Shukla?

Sidharth blushed and answers with a smile 'Shenaaz Sidharth Shukla'.

Sana immediately got up from her chair and stands in front of Sidharth 'Jab tujhe ye naam hi pasand hai to yahi kar dete hai. You postponed our wedding for ME so let me continue to be selfish, I think I will be the happiest when I am Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla. So Mr. Shukla, Will you marry me?'

Sidharth was overwhelmed with emotions and unable to express himself, 'Yes' was all that came out of his mouth and he just hugged Sana tightly, pouring all his love in that hug.  'But tune idhar mandap to nahi banwa rakha hai' he joked after breaking the hug. The entire BB set was in awe to see them. 'Congrats' said Salmaan, bringing them back from their la la land. 

They both went to bath and change their clothes. Before Sana could close the washroom Sidharth entered and locked the door from behind. Sid pulled her close to him from her waist and started the shower. He smashed his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately. He picked her up and pinned her to the wall, she wrapped her legs around his torso. He was kissing her neck and shoulder, making her moan his name. She was stammering because of his touch 'Baby stop, koi aa jayega' she somehow managed to say. He was in mood to stop and replied in his husky voice 'Jaan, I always wanted to this and more when we were here'. With that he undressed her and himself and brought her back into the same position. Her proposal had taken him to cloud nine and he was taking her to cloud eleven. 

After sometime they came out of the washroom breathless and changed back to their original clothes. They went to the stage with their hand intertwined and their eyes sparkling.

Salmaan: Sana, Yeh aapka plan tha?

Sana: Yes Sir. BB house mere liye to bahut special hai, main yahan par Sidharth se mili, Yahi pe humne relationship public kiya, to shaadi ka announcement bhi idhar hi hona chahiye naa.

Salmaan: And Sidharth, how do you feel?

Sidharth: I don't know. I think LUCKY.

Unable to control his happy emotions, he pecked her lips. 'I love you' he said smiling while looking at her. She hugged him and kissed his chest. She then looks at the camera and blurts 'Cut kar dena, yeh bahut camera conscious hai'. Making Sidharth and Salmaan laugh at her antics. Indeed he was LUCKY to have found a pure soul in this messed up world and she was BLESSED to find someone whom she can always call HER's.