Chapter 1

Slap

Bitch how dare you

"ungrateful, worthless whore. Where is our breakfast, where is my food you (another slap) I gave a roof over your head and you can't even made food for us?"Carlo/Sir stop and took out his belt and count you stupid whore.

1

2

3

4

11

16

17

25

...finally, it over, I thought but sudden feel a
Kicks in my back. Please someone stop this. "Get up make us breakfast, we don't have all day for trash like you."I heard laugh of my mom and twin sister.

It hurts, everything hurts and my own mother and sister just laugh while I am bleeding to death. I wish I just die, and I want to...

My sister voice got me got me out of my thought "daddy I want breakfast, I am so hungry". "Sorry princess", sir hugs her and then Sir pull my hair, "stupid slut get up and make breakfast or they will be more punishment" and then slam my face on the floor.

Slowly I got up well try to but everything hurt but I don't want more beat, so I try to ignore the pain and slow move in the kitchen and start cook. I made blueberry pancakes for Tiffany my sister and   omelet, eggs with bacon for mother and Sir.

After I was done and serve breakfast but sudden my sisters screamed, "bitch I am late and it's all your fault", ran out of the house not before pushing me to floor.

I got up and turn around just for mother to slap me, "leave I don't want to see your ugly face".

Why does she not love me

Am I not her daughter, I want her to love me like she loves Tiffany, if not love like Tiffany can she just talk to me nicely

Is it too much to ask?

Tear rolling down as a went in the basement to clean myself and to get ready for school. I treated my wound and left for school. I don't like School but is the time that I don't get beaten.

Walking to school is 20 mins walk. It was raining, smile while walking I love rain because you can cry all you and nobody can tell that you are crying.

Nobody cares

I know now shut up

Why

Cause I am not in a mood to talk to you

Bitch I am you but better

Why are you being so bitchy today

I don't know I just want to kill them

Rolling my eyes

Reached my high School, I was already late, so i went to nurse office. Because my hoodie got wet from rain. Now you must be thinking why the nurse. Well, my school nurse is a sweet old lady. Who helped me and treat me after I got bulled by the school bee queen my sister and her minion friends

Hi bees are cute

What

What I like bee

Well, I don't

You are just jealous that bees look cuter than you

Shut up and leave me alone

Barbara voice brought me back in reality. Her eyes were filled with pain and sadness, I hate it, but I know it was genuine, so I gave her a small smile.