Chapter 17

"Mrs. Pace? Mrs. Pace? Wake up." I heard a friendly voice ask and I opened my eyes.

"Skyla, finally you woke up." I heard Aidan say and I looked next to me and he was getting his makeup on.

"Did you carry me here?" I asked as he got his wig on.

"Yes, but you better get your makeup on. Orlando's already waiting for you." Aidan said as he gave me a kind smile.

"True." I said as I leaned back and immediately two women started putting on my ears and doing my hair.

"Can you take off her makeup?" the one then asked the other and I just started laughing.

"She's not wearing any makeup." Aidan said laughing.

"What?! No?!" One said as she started touching and pulling everything on my face.

"It's true, but are you almost done?" I asked as I pulled her hands off my face.

"Yes, only your hair, and than we're done." one of them said as she started straightening my hair.

It didn't take long, so I quickly got my Eryn clothes on.

One of the woman then tied my corset, and I walked outside.

"Mrs. Pace! Your crown!" the other woman exclaimed as she ran after me and put some kind of headband on.(see picture, the bottom one)

"Thank you." I said as I walked away and I could already see a group of some people waiting for me.

"Skyla, finally you're here." Peter said as he turned his head to me.

"Yeah, hello brother." I said as I stood next to Orlando.

"Hey sis." Orlando said calmly while we waited for Peter to tell us what to do.

"Okay guys, Skyla you'll be getting chased by your brother and he's planning to take you home again. Then you just run into this house, got it?" Peter said and he pointed to the house or rather hobbit hole next to us.

"What should I do when she runs into the house?" Orlando asked and I the same question.

"Keep running." Peter said as he nodded.

"Why did I actually ran away from home?" I asked because I didn't know what be bad about being a princess.

"Your father didn't want you to anything, you weren't allowed to leave the kingdom, ever! And you wanted to be in the army with your brother, but Thranduil wouldn't let you." Peter said and I nodded showing that I get it now.

Okay, thank you. Do we start on that hill?" I asked and I pointed to a small hill close to some other cameras.

"Yes." Peter said as he pushed us towards the hill.

"Are you ready to shoot your first scene?" Orlando asked while we were walking to the hill.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed when we reached the hill.

"Ready? Action!" I heard Peter yell through his megaphone and I just started running.

"Eryn?!" Orlando yelled as he also started running.

I ended up at a road where I could go left or right. I knew I needed to go left, but I looked left and right before running off the left.

"Eryn?!" he exclaimed once more before I ran into Bilbo's house.

"Novaer neth." I heard Orlando sigh and I assumed that he gave up looking for me.

"Cut! That was perfect, good work guys!" Peter yelled again and I got out of the house.