¹⁷. ᴮᵃʳᵍⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵃ ᴮᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᴾᵃʳᵗʸ

"Spending time equals spending love"

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷7

𝚃𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:🤠🍩

Leaving the tray behind, I barged into the bar in search of Sonic and (Y/N). Boy, would they be in big trouble. I mean, c'mon, (Y/N) out of all people? I'd expect Sonic to pull off this but (Y/N)? really? Damn, she's getting influenced by him. But anyways, the atmosphere in the bar was incredibly bizarre. They had a rodeo mechanical bull you could ride, dart throwing, a lot of partying, and a bunch of people pulling shots and laughing. My lips tucked in, glancing around at every spot. But little did I know, I spotted two figures who seemed rather... diminutive. Quite short. People wouldn't bring their kids here, would they? I mean, unless they were irresponsible. I squinted my eyes to take a closer look. And..

Brotherhood Bingo.

I stride over to the duo, who are perched on bar stools, clearly enjoying themselves. With a disapproving scowl, I give their stools a sharp kick with my foot, causing them to turn towards me. As my gaze falls upon their outfits, I can't help but notice Sonic wearing a white cowboy hat atop his head, paired with a red dusty long-sleeved shirt rolled up to his elbows. And to add insult to injury, he's even sporting my sunglasses.

How dare he.

Turning my attention to (Y/N), I notice her attire: a (F/C) trimmed chiffon shirt with snap buttons, paired with a (F/C) patterned bandana tied around her head, the ends trailing down like a playful accessory. Her quills are neatly gathered into a ponytail secured by the bandana. Adding to her ensemble, she's wearing sleek black shades, giving her an air of mystery, and sporting a white hat similar to Sonic's. However, hers had included a golden star in the center with diamond tassels cascading from above, adding a touch of elegance to her look.

Where'd she even get that from?

They both were still wearing their usual shoes, but nothing extra.

"Howdy, partner!" Sonic yaps, pinching the tip of his hat to bow down.

"Oh! Fancy seeing you here, dude!" (Y/N) called after, having a touch of an Australian accent instead of having a Western accent because of her cowgirl appearance and attitude.

Who lied to her?

"I'm not your partner or your dude. Come on. We're leaving." I give the two a stern look and issue clear instructions.

"But there's a zz top cover band! You gotta see their beards!" Sonic responds, rotating to face behind as he listens attentively.

"You gotta catch 'em some other time-"

"You can spectate the game when our lives are not at risk. Let's go! Get up!" I whisper-shout.

"Such a scallywag." (Y/N) mutters, and I happen to neglect her judgement.