255.Jaehyun's Schemes

“Don’t you guys know? Lisa offended Brother Jae. He has publicly announced that he is going to make her face the consequences! Aren’t you afraid of being implicated if you walk with her?”

“What, then she’s screwed!” The students who stood near Lisa quickly rushed away. They only stopped when they were at a good distance from her.

Lisa was unfazed as she headed for the cafeteria. She was hungry and needed a meal.

She turned around the corner to take a different path and noticed more than ten students following her from afar.

She immediately understood that these busybodies hoped to watch her meet with misfortune.

Some of them even held their phones up and probably wanted to record it as it happened.

As she walked past a large tree, a long creature abruptly fell out of the tree branches. Just as it was about to land on Lisa, she suddenly shifted toward the side.

The creature landed directly on the floor and stretched it’s long, black figure.

Lisa appeared as though this was unrelated to her. She continued walking forward and did not pay a single glance to the creature.

Behind her, a chain of screams could be heard. “It’s a snake!”

“It fell from the tree, that’s so terrifying!”

“My god, did Brother Jae plan this? It nearly landed on Lisa…”

Jaehyun stood on the third floor of a particular school building. He held a pair of binoculars and was observing the situation.

When Lisa avoided his trap, he pursed his lips with some regret.

He brought his phone out and dialled a call to reprimand someone. “How did you manage to miss her? Trash!”

A man had been hiding in the tree. Right after tossing the snake down, he had run away.

“My apologies, Young Master Jung. I did not expect her to suddenly move to the side.”

“Pick that snake up. I have other uses for it.”

The person on the other end responded. “I understand.”

Lisa passed by a snacks kiosk. She deliberated over it and felt that she needed to buy some items to prepare.

Thus, she spent three dollars on the cheapest umbrella they had, as well as some other little items.

As she passed by a school building, one student suddenly poured a bucket of fluid out of the windows.

Just as the fluid nearly splashed on Lisa, she opened her umbrella and successfully prevented it from touching her.

“Wow… that was a close call!” The students watching her were dumbstruck and exclaimed in admiration. “We really have to stay away from her to be safe!”

Lisa took a sniff of the stench emitting from her umbrella. It was actually urine!

If it had splashed on her, she would have stunk for the entire day.

Jaehyun was really taking his prank too far.

She passed by a rubbish bin and closed the umbrella, tossing it inside the bin.

The group of students took in the puddle of urine on the ground and sighed. They felt that she was truly too lucky. She was even able to avoid this.

As they watched Lisa’s receding back view, they grew fearful of accidentally falling for Jaehyun’s traps. A few of them gave up following her.

Around five to six of them were braver and continued after her.

Lisa passed by a patch of grass. She noticed something amiss from the corner of her eyes.

It was not obvious from afar, but when she paid close attention to it, she noticed that a small portion of the grass patch had a slightly different colour. It was clear that it was not actual grass, but a patch of artificial grass. A layer of transparent adhesive was applied on it.

It was a rather large patch of artificial grass. She guessed that if she stepped on it, she would be stuck to it like a mouse.

Jaehyun held his binoculars and watched as Lisa approached that area. He imagined the scene when her shoes got stuck on the grass patch, and she leaned down to remove her shoes. She would then find both her hands and feet stuck to the grass.

Even if she struggled like a mouse on a trap, she would be unable to escape…