258.Eunha Helped Lisa Find A Fiancé

[All of Young Master Kim’s ex-girlfriends were either famous models and idols. Even the least outstanding one was a famous web idol. They all had outstanding figures and appearances. How could he have ended up getting engaged to Lalisa?]

[Although Lalisa is fat and ugly, she is still the daughter of a wealthy family. If she wishes to, she can still attract some flowers and bees. And if she has to get married, she has to look for someone presentable…]

[I think that Lisa herself won’t be presentable very soon. To think she could become Young Master Kim’s fiancée with that appearance. Even if she looks unpresentable, it will still be worth it…]

This particular forum was flooded with comments.

Lisa carelessly skimmed through the content and quickly grew tired of it.

Her fiancée was Kim Hanbin? She didn’t even know him.

That day, the person who had followed her to Qian Shan Wan had been Eunha. There was no need to make any guesses regarding the culprit behind this rumour. The person who had posted this matter was surely Eunha.

This way, her second sister wouldn’t have to work so hard to prevent her from announcing the true identity of her fiancé.

Eunha approached her with a tray of food. She seemed fearful of stepping too close, as though she would also be implicated. “Third sister, you were here? I’ve seen the discussion on the forum. It was really a close call! If that snake had fallen on you, if urine had splattered on you and if you had fallen for the glue trap…”

Lisa only ate half a bowl of rice. She quickly finished her food and responded coldly. “Second sister, you’re standing so close to me. Aren’t you afraid that Jung Jaehyun would take it out on you and treat you similarly?”

Eunha was immediately frightened into taking several steps backwards. She knew very well that Brother Jae was a little demon. He was capable of doing anything.

For safety’s sake, it was best to stay further away from Lisa.

“Eunha ah, you’re really too loyal.” Yerin stood five metres away to speak to them.

“Everyone is standing so far away from your third sister. You’re the only person standing close to her.”

“Are you blind?” Lisa sneered. “Don’t you see that my second sister backed away from me? She’s almost ten metres away from me right now.”

“…” Yerin was choked by her words.

She refuted hatefully. “So what? Who asked you to provoke Brother Jae? Eunha is being sweet enough by still speaking to you.”

“Goddess Eunha!” A female student approached and spoke to Eunha admiringly. “I finally got to meet you in real life. You’re even more beautiful than you appear on the forum photos. Your figure is outstanding, you’re beautiful and generous, graceful and…”

Eunha did not know her. “Who are you?”

The student said, “You’re truly an outstanding goddess. I’m Qian Xiaohe. I’m a year four student. Considering that you’re much above me, there’s no need to address me as a senior. If you don’t mind, let’s be friends.”

Eunha had eaten an entire bucket of flattery. She was extremely pleased, but not foolish. “You’re flattering me too much. Be honest. What are you after?”

“I want to get to know you.” Qian Xiaohe replied. “You’re the fiancée of the country’s male idol, Jeon Jungkook, ah! I heard that you’ve been engaged to him since young. Your relationship is extremely strong and no one can interfere in it. I even heard that, for your sake, he has refused every woman’s approach.”

Saying so, she gave Lisa a look., “Look at your third sister. She’s so ugly and constantly pits herself against you. You still took your relationship into consideration and found her a wealthy fiancé like Kim Hanbin. Even with your sister’s ugly appearance, you were able to find her a match. Look at me… my figure should be a thousand times better than hers, isn’t it? The Commander has broad connections and must know a lot of people. Will you introduce me to a match when you’re free? Of course, I want someone with quality.”

Eunha glanced at Lisa from the corner of her eyes and did not respond directly. “Third sister, if you need anything else in the future, feel free to tell me. I’ll definitely help you if I can!”